EPILOGUE 2

Cara

"Mmmph. Aidan. We have to get back to the party." I murmur against his mouth.

He had me pinned against the wall in Ella's den as the most epic second birthday party happened in the backyard. And the front yard. And in the kitchen, dining room, and sunroom.

There were kids, parents, bikers and dogs everywhere.

Aidan was in love with Patrick, our godson, which was why there was an inflatable obstacle course in the back yard, a petting zoo in the front yard, and not a vegetable in sight on the food table that was buckling under the weight of pizza, nachos and popcorn. Even if it was only his first birthday.

His tongue teased its way into my mouth again, and my knees went weak. The erection he had pressed against my stomach was driving my lady parts wild.

"You have your parents, Ella snd Sarah out there playing host. Give me five minutes." he growled over my lips.

"Five minutes?"

He wedged a hand between our bodies and slid it up my dress. When his fingers found me, my hips bucked involuntarily against him.

"Might only need four to get you there," he decided.

He could have had me there in about fifteen seconds, but I was feeling greedy.

"Deal." I whispered.

He dragged me with him to lock the glass doors, then guided us to the credenza against the wall and placed me on it.

"What are all these boxes in here for?" I asked, noticing a stack of them in the corner.

"Don't worry about it." he said.

I decided to follow his advice when he yanked my underwear down my legs until I could step out of them.

"Five minutes." he reminded me as he hooked my heels on the edge of the wood and spread my knees wide. Before I could say something smart, he was freeing his thick, hard cock from his jeans and feeding it into my body inch by glorious inch.

We moaned together as he thrust hard to fill me completely.

"I can't. Believe. You talked me. Into this," I said, my teeth chattering as he began to thrust mercilessly.

"You're already gripping me, baby." He gritted the words out.

"More kids." Aidan rasped.

"What?" I asked, pulling back from his mouth.

He pistoned his hips forward and buried himself to the hilt. "I want more kids."

I felt the clutch and pull of my muscles around him and knew I was going to come any second.

"What?" I repeated dumbly.

"Daisy would make a great big sister," he said. With a wolfish grin, he hooked his fingers in the neck of my dress and yanked it and my bra down, exposing my breasts. He dipped his head, his mouth hovering an inch above my straining nipple. "You up for it?"

He wanted more kids. My heart was close to exploding. And so was my vagina.

"Y-Yes." I managed.

"Good." He looked smug, victorious, and so damn sexy as he lowered his mouth to my breast.

I bowed back and let him plunder me right over the edge.

I was still in the midst of an earth-shattering orgasm when he stilled at the end of me and held. A guttural groan wrenched free as I felt the first hot pulse of his release deep inside me.

"Love you, Cara." he murmured, his lips worshiping my bare skin.

"I l—" But he was clamping a hand over my mouth even as he continued to glide in and out of me like he was trying to savor every second of our closeness. I was the luckiest woman in the world. Me and our daughter.

"I want the wedding sooner rather than later. I'm not wasting another minute without making you my wife. You can have anything you want. A big church wedding. A backyard barbecue. A five-figure wedding dress. But I have one demand."

Of course it was a demand and not a request. "What's that?"

"I want daisies in your hair."
____________________________________________

Hello again guys! I'm sorry if you feel like the story is short, but honestly, I just wanted a sooner happy ending. I wasn't in the mood for more drama, or even a clifhanger. But, this is just my second story so, who knows. ;)

I wanted to thank each and all of you who clicked on my story, who voted it, and who took their time to read it. We'll probably see each other again and I just wanted to tell you that this really was my safe heaven. And you made it be. I wish all of you get to have that happy ending. Even if it's without a marriage contract, without kids or without a dog. You deserve to have your own kind of happiness. I can't wait to talk to you again guys!!

All my love and appreciation, @marry2055. ♡♡♡