Chapter 4

"SHUT UPPP!!" Mr El Ricci yells making me jump. 

He walks towards me and bend down so our eyes meet. He's careful not to get blood on him. He stares me straight in the eyes coldly. 

"Shut up" He says again this time quieter. 

"My men know what they are talking about. If he's dead... Then he's dead." He says blankly.

I stare at him in shock. How is he so cold hearted? Didn't Mr De Luca say he was protecting my dad? Then why doesn't he seem at least a little effected by his death? 

Mr El Ricci gets up and calls someone on his phone who almost immediately picks up. 

I look at my dad and hug his body and cry quietly. 

I hear a loud gasp and turn to see my mom. She runs towards my dad's body and sobs. She looks up at me. 

"How did this happen?" She asks. I shake my head, letting her know that knows not the time. 

Men enter with a stretcher with I figured was for my dad's body. They put my dad on it and me and my mom follow. 

I was about to leave the room when someone grabbed my arm making me turn to almost bump into the person.  

I looked up and saw Mr El Ricci. 

"Who shot him?" He asks as he let go of my arm. 

"I've never seen the man before, but my dad called him Mr De Luca." I said and he nods. 

"Do you know who he is?" I ask him wanting to know more. To which Mr El Ricci nods. 

"Will you help me get revenge?" I ask almost about to cry. 

I might not know Mr El Ricci, and he seems cold hearted. But he might help me since Mr De Luca did say my dad was hiding behind him. 

"I heard you kept my dad safe from this man that killed him? So will you help me?" I continued. 

"I don't do things for free" He says and was about to walk off when I grabbed his arm. 

"Then tell me what you want I'll do it. But please help me." I say and quickly let go of his arms as his eyes suddenly turned cold. I'm not sure if it's because of my words or actions. 

"I'll think about it" He says and walks off. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters. 

Let me know how I'm doing and If you want any type of plot twists added. <3