Chapter 5

It's been 1 month since my dad's death. I've been doing some searches on this Mr De Luca, but It's like he doesn't exist. He doesn't have anything of him online. It might have been easier if I knew his first name.

Mr El Ricci still hasn't let me know if he will help me. I'm starting to give up. 

I got up and decided to actually take a shower and get ready after a while. I might force my sister too go for a walk just to clear our heads. 

My sister and mom have been taking it hard since our dads death. Meaning I've been cooking and feeding them. 

I get dressed into something casual. 

My sister helped me do my hair, since that was the only way I could make her agree to come with me

My sister helped me do my hair, since that was the only way I could make her agree to come with me.  And I didn't regret it. Since I have always loved her style. 

 We both go downstairs and look in the kitchen for a quick snack before leaving

 We both go downstairs and look in the kitchen for a quick snack before leaving. I grab a breakfast bar when the door bell rings. 

I go open the door and I choke on my breakfast bar. 

It was MR EL RICCI. I didn't know if I should be happy that he finally decided to tell me his answer, or be angry at him because of the way he treated me on the day of the incident. 

He was wearing a black suit almost Identical to the other day, just this one had a hint of grey in. I could smell his fresh perfume and his hair was done perfectly like that day. 

Once I controlled my coughing I apologised, to which he nodded like usual. 

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked. I wanted to question why he was here but didn't. 

"Oh yeah, come in." I said moving out the way so he can enter. 

He sat down on the couch and I sat opposite him. My mom them enters and seems confused but quickly covers it with a smile. They greet each other and she sits next to me. 

"So, Miss Arlington I thought about your offer and.." My mom cuts Mr El Ricci off and he didn't seem too pleased about it. 

"What offer?" My mom asks. 

"Umm, mom I asked Mr El Ricci to help find dad's killer." I said and my mom nodded. 

 "and I agree." Mr El Ricci says and I instantly smile. 

"Really, omg thank you so-" he cuts me off 

"not so quick, I will need something in return like I said." He says seriously and I nod. 

I was afraid of what he would ask for. I mean he's rich so if he asks for money it would probably be for an amount I would have to work my whole life for. 

He puts a contract on the table and I pick it up when Mr El Ricci starts speaking. 

"If I agree to help you.. 

You will need to marry me."