🌊The Tooth of Wojira: Y/n's POV...⛱

Season 14: The Island, Episode 4: The Tooth of Wojira

Y/n's Pov:

"He's escaping!" Nya called out. "Oh no he's not!" I shouted, kicking away two thugs before running over. I jumped onto Ronin's ship, walking up behind him with my hands emitting a cold mist. "Oh, and who might you be?" He asked, turning to me and smiling. "Y/n. Now you're not going anywhere." I sternly told him, about to freeze him.

"And I suppose, you're going to stop me?" He asked fists up. "Who else?" I responded, about to charge him when someone started shouting.

"Not on my watch!" My eyes darted to the entrance of the cove where one of the Keeper's Catamarans were charging towards us. But on top of it was Twitchy. "Come on, storm, give me all you've got!" He yelled as lighting struck him over and over.

"Twitchy?" Lloyd gasped. "It's never too late to conquer your fears, especially to rescue a friend! Hold on guys!" Twitchy called out, charging towards the ship which I was on. "Whoa, hey! What are you doing? You're gonna sink us both!" Ronin shouted. "That's the plan!" Twitchy shot back.

Ronin was about to jump off the ship, but I wasn't going to let him get away.

I grabbed him, pulling him in while putting one of my fans to his throat.

I kept my eyes on Twitchy, and was ready for the impact against Ronin's ship. He pressed his hands onto the catamaran, drawing more lightning to power the boat

Twitchy stood up, keeping his balance as he charged the boat, ready to jump into the water.

"Argh! Let me go!" Ronin tried to get out of my grip to steer the boat away, but I wouldn't give him the chance. I brought my fan closer to his throat, threatening him just as Twitchy's catamaran made impact.

It quickly ploughed into Ronin's ship, making me let go of the villain.

I yelped as I was thrown in the air, and towards the sea. But before I could try and land safely in the water, I landed back-first on the waves.

The impact felt like concrete, and I could barely move. It was dark in the sea; I could barely see the flames from Ronin's ship above me.

I felt numb, all over.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe.

I could feel myself starting to slip away...and I didn't have the strength to fight back.

My chest began burning as I took in water.

It hurt so much...but I couldn't do anything.

I think I blacked out for a minute, because when I opened my eyes I saw a clear blue sky.

I blinked, and saw the ocean again, with two bright, icy lights coming for me.

They look frightened.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, the ocean was gone.

I felt dry, and all the pain I felt was suddenly gone. "Ugh...wha-" I sat up, and I didn't know where I was.

I think I was in a field; there was grass spanning for miles and miles around me with no clear beginning or end. I looked up and saw floating mountains, almost being held up by the clouds themselves.

I stood up, regaining myself. "Where am I?" I wondered, still looking around.

But then...there was a voice.

"You are with me."

"Who said that?!" I shouted, about to summon my powers when they didn't respond. Not even mist left my hands. So instead, I raised my fists.