Chapter-15

Jimin's POV-

Jimin's POV-

We are standing in front of the massive stage set up specially for this carnival, Soo-ah was singing with her eyes closed. 

(This is not my video, credit goes to the rightful owner)

It felt like she poured all her emotions into this song, everyone was looking at her. Few were envious of her the others were lost in her voice. Everyone clapped and cheered loudly where as a voice came from behind. Jason was standing with us at the front staring at Soo-ah with a smirk.

I didn't liked it at all, but I think Soo-ah still loves him I mean they dated for 3 years as dad told us and she suddenly broke up with him. Well, I guess Jason is really happy now that Soo-ah sang for him.

BOY 1-"CMON SOO-AH SHOW HIM HIS PLACE" he cheered loudly and everyone hooted, we were so confused un till I saw Soo-ah's smirk.

Jason stood in front and Soo-ah walked towards him with the same smirk, honestly it creeped me out.

Lisa-"Well guess they will be back together" she said and rolled her eyes. But Soo-ah had other plans. She started singing infront of him, looking down as she was on stage and he was on ground.

She finished the song and rolled her eyes where as every one hooted for her. She walked towards the acoustic and sat there drinking water.

Jennie-"Woah!!!, she sang really good" she chirped and smirked even wider than Soo-ah. Girls are scary.

Jisso-"But why was she humillating him, wasn't she the one who called it off?" she asked.

??-"Well what do you expect, to just take in his bull shit" we turned to see a girl standing there with a proud smirk looking at Soo-ah.

Jin-"What do you mean?" hyung asked.

??-"Well you guys are new, no wonder you didn't know" she said.

Tae-"Who the fuck are you" Jisso and Jin glared at him but soon focussed on the girl in front of them

??-"Oh myself  Irene" she smiled.

Author's POV-

Every one nodded. And asked her what happened to them (Soo-ah and Jason).

Irene-"Well that jerk as* cheated on Soo-ah" she said sadly. A wave of sadness anger wash over Bang Pink. They looked towards Soo-ah who was writing lyrics while sitting on the ground.

Jungkook-"Do you know Soo-ah personally?" he asked.

Irene-"Well yeah and I'm proud to say that I'm the closest person to her in this university." she said proudly. Whereas Bang Pink was burning jealousy .

Hobi-Stop lying" he said and glared. Irene glared back at him. But soon she smirked and started walking towards Soo-ah , the siblings followed the girl.

Irene hugged Soo-ah and smiled widely, they were more shocked to see Soo-ah hugged her back and patted to let her go. Soo-ah and Irene sat together, she turned back to see the siblings shocked as fuck.

Soo-ah-"What are you guys doing here?" she asked. They came back to there senses and glared at Irene who was controlling her laugh but it soon died.

Irene-"Baby you know them?" she asked.

Bang Pink-"Baby!!" they shouted where as Soo-ah just rolled her eyes.

Irene-"Yah why are you guys shouting." They were in dis-belief.

Jimin-"Are you two you know?" he said and squinted his eyes unsure of how to ask them if they were lesbian.

Irene-"No, I have boyfriend you pervet. I and Soo-ah are really close that's why I call her with nicknames but she just glare back in response" she giggled and Soo-ah rolled her eyes.

Irene-"And she is like my little sister" she said and looked at Jimin sassily.

Jisso-"Well, she is my little sister" she said while stressing specifically at MY and Irene was shocked as fuck. *Protective sister mode activated*

Irene-"WHAT!!!" she yelled. Soo-ah sighed and said.

Soo-ah-"I didn't get my answer, what are you guys doing here with Irene Unnie" she said. Jisso scoffed it was clear that she was jealous and so was the other 2. (Lisa is the same age as Soo-ah)

Jisso-"Unnie? Really!" she said sassily. It looked like Jisso was ready to pounce on Irene and beat her to death. But Jin held her hands and eyed her not to.

Suga-"Well, I am here coz I don't have any friends." he said faking that he is sad. The siblings where shocked to see Suga like this and scoffed secretly. Where as Soo-ah felt bad for Suga, she sighed and pulled him to sit with her. Suga smirked in victory where as the other glared at him.

The siblings also took a seat beside them. Irene scoffed and said,

Irene-"Yah you brat, since when did you have a sibling" she said.

Jungkook-"Siblings, plural Irene Sun-bae" he said with a smirk.

Irene-"WTF!!!-" she was cut off by Soo-ah.

Soo-ah-"Father is getting married and they are my soon to be siblings" she said calmly but Irene' eye was filled with concern and worry. She side hugged Soo-ah and nodded in an assuring way.

Hobi-"Now Miss Irene would you Plz tell us How do you know Soo-ah' he said. Irene smirked looking at Soo-ah and said.

Irene-"Well she is my soon to-be Sister-In la-" she was cut off by Soo-ah. She covered her mouth and glared at her.

Jin-"What happened let her speak" Jin said.

Soo-ah-"She is crazy, don't mind" she said and glared at Irene who was laughing.

Suga-"Well, I agree" he said.

Jennie-"BTW, Soo-ah you sang really well" she praised. Soo-ah thanked her.

Irene-"Well Soo-ah" she sang play fully. The others looked at her weiredly. Soo-ah raised her eyebrows.

Irene-"Look who is coming?" she said smirked. Where as Soo-ah furrowed her eyes but froze when she heard a voice right behind her.

??-"Hey guys"

Hey guys, so sorry for the late update but my exams are coming and I need to study. So, there will be slow updates till next week.

Also thank you to all the readers, it really feels nice when I see viewers taking interest in my story and praising it, also it helps me to write and update as fast as I can. So a big thank you to all the reader.