Chapter-33

??-"Phoenix, huh?" she felt that someone shoved a rock in her throat. She looked up and saw Yoongi looking at her with cold expressions. He was standing near the window, hands shoved in pockets back straightened and eyes burrowing holes in her skull. He was truly looking scary.

Suga-"Who are you!?" he asked his voice dangerously low.

Soo-ah-"If you are thinking that I'm a mafia or something then I'm not" she said calmly.

Suga-"THEN WHAT ARE YOU!?" he shouted.

Soo-ah-".........................Black Agent" she said. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he said-"How?". She smiled sadly and said-"Long story, grab your things and don't tell anyone about this. Meet me near my car." she said and walked inside her bathroom. Suga made his way towards his room and changed quickly and grabbed his gun and knife.

 Suga made his way towards his room and changed quickly and grabbed his gun and knife

She came towards her car and sat inside waiting for Suga. He came and sat next to her, and they drove off. She was driving inside the deep forest. She stopped the car near a lake side cottage, another car was standing there. She came out and saw that Vincenzo is already here. She asked him to follow her and got inside the cottage.

They came inside and saw Vincenzo sitting there calmly, he looked up and smiled at them but furrowed his brows seeing Suga with her

They came inside and saw Vincenzo sitting there calmly, he looked up and smiled at them but furrowed his brows seeing Suga with her. She just looked at him and he nodded and lead them to the open sitting and left them alone.

 She just looked at him and he nodded and lead them to the open sitting and left them alone

They sat down and Soo-ah looked at Suga with a blank gaze but soon smiled softly.

Soo-ah-"I have been in this profession since I was 12. Do you know anything about my mom?" she asked .

Suga-"Just that she died in a car accident" he said. She smiled sadly and  said-"Then you don't know anything."......"She was a Red Agent, Agent Sky" she said and to say that he was shocked would be an understatement. She sighed and continued-"One of the best, Son Yejin".

"It all started with my mom's death, she was one of the best agents in her branch

"It all started with my mom's death, she was one of the best agents in her branch. She had too many successful missions, everyone respected her some were even jealous of her and were toxic without a reason. Just because she was loyal to her job and country, they hated her but couldn't even lay a finger on her. We were a happy family, D-dad used to love us. He would always make time up for me when mom used to be on missions. D-Father was fine with her being an agent but it all started to go down when she was appointed for 'Red Dawn'." she sighed heavily trying to control her tears, Suga was listening to her attentively.

"The president was killed by Phoenix and the agency were on red alert, the newly appointed President forwarded this case to my mom. She knew that the Agents who worked on this case went and missing and later found dead. Yet, she took it. My father was angry on her and asked her to back down but my mom was an arrogant women. She didn't back down and refused, they used to fight a lot. Everything started to change she started working throughout the week, everything felt like falling apart. Then my schools annual function arrived, she promised to me and dad that she will come but...." she shook her head smiling sadly and tears were already falling from her eyes. Suga looked at her sadly.

"She didn't came, I and dad waited for so long but she didn't. He tried to call her but nothing. I wasn't able to perform. I was sad, angry on her and just dissappointed, every fight every stress, every pained word started to strike in and I burst out crying. I cried my heart out in my dad's embrace. We went back home, mom came late like always but dad was awake. They didn't knew that I was too" she said and wiped the tears that kept falling.

"They had a huge fight and that was the first time he ever slapped mom, and the last." she said and tears were flowing down.

"She left in anger, that night she was kidnapped by Phoenix and his men's. They took her. Dad looked for her everywhere, even the agency but they were sure it was Phoenix. After 3 months they found her," she said. She was miserable but didn't sobbed.

"They found her body." she said and Suga froze in her place. "She wasn't just killed, she was torchered. Physically. She was raped"............"Gang rape" she was in tears and her face was covered with sweat and tears.

"Mom was a public figure so they couldn't just tell the real reason so they made up an accident story. After that day everything changed, dad, life, people and even me.  I knew something was wrong and my life's goal was to find out. I broke into there security fire wall of my mothers identity at a young age. They tracked me down and took me in. I was trained to be an agent. Dad was strongly against this but the officials made sure that I won't be thrown in open danger he agreed coz he didn't had a choice. I met Vincenzo in one of my missions and we grew close to each other. He is the only person who knows me inside out. It took a lot of time for me to open up though" she said and chuckled while tears where falling.

"And now the fate is in my favour" she said and her eyes grew dark. "After years the case has been re-opened and is under me. I will take my revenge" she said darkly. He eyes quivered when she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"It was all because of me, although" she said sadly.

Suga-"What do you mean?"

"If I didn't threw tantrum that day, they might have not fought with each other and dad would never slap her. It was all because of me, No wonder he hates me so much." she said and chuckled sadly. Suddenly Suga hugged her and patted her back-"He doesn't hate you, no one can hate you baby" he hugged her, his own tears falling. She broke down and cried in his embrace. "Don't cry baby. I hate when my baby sister cries" he said and she looked up at him but Suga just smiled at her and patted her head. She was sobbing in his embrace and looked like a broken innocent girl which was thrown in a pit of darkness. Scared, angry, and Broken badly.

"I will protect you my baby sister"