Chapter-67

Soo-ah unlocked the door and a figures jumped on her and Jungkook said-"YOU ARE SO COOL!" Soo-ah smirked and said-"I know. Don't touch me, my dress has blood." she said as she pushed Jungkook who pouted, Ji Hoon handed her spare clothes as she entered the van to change. The three were looking around when Lisa got a call, 'Eomma oppa.' it read. She picked up his call and heard a loud shrill, "GET BACK HOME NOW YOU THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The voice was so loud that even Soo-ah heard it and hurriedly put on the clothes, which was just a normal black shirt and black jeans. They drove away as the social media and government was searching for the culprit.

The living room was filled with a heavy tension as the news displayed to the siblings. A smirk plastered on Suga's face, "The recent blast of the Kim enterprises and now the chain of five blasts. Our trusted sources had confirm that the Police thinks that the five illegal corporations were of Phoenix but the culprit of it is unknown." the news reporter said as Namjoon turned off the TV. "Plz don't tell me she did this." he said while looking at Suga who had a wide smirk. "How in the world was she able to burn his five in 12 hours." Jennie screamed.  "She is... powerful." Tae trailed off. "Where is she?" Suga asked to no one in particular when the main door opened and in came a tired Soo-ah, Jin had a sense of nausea to the first day at the mansion, Soo-ah came back from an early meeting all tired just like now but the only difference was, she had bruises on her face, new ones clearly.

She didn't even spared a glance at anyone accept Suga, and left towards her room. Suga looked at the other two who entered behind her, Lisa was shocked where as Jungkook had a huge smile on his face. "She is so cool." he said with a grin. The siblings surrounded the two as they told them what happened and how she killed the entire herd. Suga gestured Jin to go to her, he looked unsure but thought of her wounds. He took a first aid kit and walked towards her room. 

He knocked on the door and heard a faint come in, He saw her lying on the bed with blanket on top of her, he placed his hand on her head to check her temperature when she caught his wrist, "I'm fine." she said coldly and turned her back on him. Jin felt his heart drop, his eyes welled up with tears when she spoke again. "I'm not Kim Soo-ah anymore, it's Agent Moon who came here to catch Phoenix. Soo-ah is gone." she said coldly.

 "We sent her away and we are gonna get her back agent Moon, you can't do anything about it." he said softly. "We are not willing to give up on her, not now not ever," he said and left. She opened her eyes with the same blankness like the first time she saw them, the same strangers.

---------------------------------------------------

Vincenzo came to the mansion to check up on her and give her medication when he met Jimin, he never felt hate towards him accept for now. He wanted to rip off his heart, he couldn't do that of-course Soo-ah would kill him. But, he threw a punch at his face. Jimin looked at him with squinted eyes, but the older's glare made him shudder. Jimin knew that the latter loved Soo-ah dearly, he expected him to throw few punches at him and he did. Vincenzo took predatory step's near him and the two were about to start a fight when a voice boomed in the hallway, "Vincenzo stop!" Soo-ah said coldly. 

She glared at the two and walked past them as a maid carried her luggage out

She glared at the two and walked past them as a maid carried her luggage out. Jimin's eyes went wide when he saw her thing been carried out and packed in Vincenzo's car. He ran towards Tae's room and banged the doors un till he opened it. "Soo-ah, she is leaving." he said and dragged him out. All of them were standing in living as Soo-ah talked to the maids, when Yoongi arrived and saw the commotion. "Where are you going?" he asked her coldly. Soo-ah sighed and turned to him, "Not just me, we." she said left towards the car. "Your things are packed, just grab your cars and follow us, don't bring a driver." Vincenzo said and walked out. The siblings followed the suit and took there cars, they bought three cars along with Vincenzo's car. The group reached the cottage house and Soo-ah was the first one who came out, she walked towards the lake side.

 The group reached the cottage house and Soo-ah was the first one who came out, she walked towards the lake side

The others came out and looked at Soo-ah who was standing in the wooden deck. She sensed there stares at her and walked inside the cottage, she directly went to the basement where as the siblings started to pile up in the living room. 

"There are three rooms with 4 bunk beds in each

"There are three rooms with 4 bunk beds in each. And a single room, the other one is Soo-ah's room. The rest you know hyung. " Vincenzo said and walked out of the cottage. "What does he mean by you know the rest?" Jisso said while looking at Suga, "I have been here before" was all he said and departed towards where Soo-ah left.

Suga walked towards the basement to see her shuffling through few bottles. Liquor to be exact, she has a special liquor collection just like her mom. She slipped out a bottle of old wine and two glasses, she turned towards him and said-"Wanna to get wasted?" as she made her way past him. Suga rolled his eyes and followed her, the two sat down at the living room as everyone else were in room and poured the wine onto the glasses.