𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 — ❝oh, you fancy, huh?

"Nigga came in tryna hand me a damn twenty for a lap dance - talking bullshit about how he gotta pay his kid's child support this week."

"And what you tell him?"

"I told that nigga to go spend time with his kid instead of tryna shove his face in my fuckin' ass."

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚂 of laughter rang out across the locker room, in addition the symphony of clacking of hot tools against the counter, the slams of lockers, and the sounds of heels shuffling across the floor. Dancers filtered in and out of the locker room, transforming for the night, shedding their street clothes to expose their skin in skimpy, thin mesh outfits, coupled with heels that made them stand tall like beautiful, Amazonian statues.

Dancers filtered in and out of the locker room, coming in to refresh their makeup and take a breather from the pulsating beats of the loud music that laid just beyond the double doors. The scent of perfume, smoke, and hairspray filled the room, strong enough to create its own damn ozone layer.

Turning back to face myself in the mirror, I applied more lipgloss, puckering my lips as the shimmery pink shade slid easily across my lips, leaving them overly glossy - just like how I liked it.

To my left, Mimi and Yaya sat on the counter, sharing a bag of Flamin' Hot Munchies. They passed the bag back and forth, Yaya careful not to ruin her lip gloss while Mimi didn't seem to care, the two of them munching away loudly. Sweeping her blonde hair over her shoulder, Mimi tilted her head back, angling the bag up into the air to get the crumbs at the bottom.

It made a sharp crumbling sound as she balled it up, passing the empty bag to Yaya, who dropped it in the trash can at her side.

Kiki had the attention of the entire locker room on her, blabbing on about her past work week - like we all weren't there right along with her. She was our resident storyteller - having a nasty habit of embellishing even the smallest things. It made for a lot of entertaining stories and situations - even if we all knew it was pure bullshit.

Yaya occasionally cracked a smile while Mimi's laughter swirled in my ears, the sound of her high pitch, goofy ass laugh making my ears ring. I'm sure she was blowing out Amaiyah's ear drums too, since Mimi had the nerve to be resting her head on Amaiyah's shoulder.

"Kiki always fucking lying," Mimi mumbled to the two of us, "I definitely seen her take that twenty and shake her ass."

Yaya fought back her laughter, nudging her slightly, "Don't say that." She stressed the syllables in her words, "I saw that too."

"Wow, you bitches ain't even ask me if I wanted any," I spoke up, the two of them turning to look at me.

Mimi sucked her teeth, waving me off, "I literally asked you when I opened them if you wanted some," she told me, sucking her red colored fingers clean of chip crumbs and dust. She wiped her wet fingers on her thigh, her legs swinging back and forth, the gold, shimmery tassels on her shoes whooshing back and forth with each motion.

"Your ass shouldn't even be hungry anyways," She continued, "You ate the granola bar Yaya had in her bag."

Yaya nodded, scrunching her eyebrows together as she shoved the last few chips that rested in her palm in her mouth, crunching down on them. "I don't even know how you found it," she exclaimed, speaking with a full mouth. A piece of chip flew from between her lips and onto the floor, Mimi snickering at her.