𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

I've never been in love, nor did I think I could ever be loved. Growing up, I was left out constantly. They called me names and gagged as I walked by. My family didn't help either, they would always say that I'm not good enough and that I am just dramatic. So in high school, I got a job and saved up so that I could move away from the people who have hurt me. By 18 I had enough money to leave. I moved out of Jackson, Mississippi, and headed to Chicago, Illinois. When I got to Chicago, I enrolled in Paul Mitchell School to get my cosmetology license and esthetician license. Now, at 23 years old, I own my own spa/salon. My shop is meant to promote body positivity and encourage others to embrace themselves. I don't really hang out with a lot of people because I am very closed off due to my childhood. But, for the past 23 years, all I've ever wanted was to be loved. It seemed like a...dream.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ughhhh"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"why meeee?"

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-*

I clicked stop on my phone and sat up on my bed. I looked at the time and realized I was going to be late opening the shop. I rushed to my closet, picking out an outfit. After finding an outfit, I rushed to my bathroom and showered, brushed my teeth, then did my hair and makeup. I put on my outfit and headed out the door. As I was driving downtown to my shop, I got a call from my sister Cota. Cota is my little sister, she just graduated from high school. She's been going through the same stuff I have. We have been working on a plane to get her out here.

"Hey Lolo." Cota spoke into the phone, sounding drained.

"Hey Cota. How you holdin up"

"I'm so tired," She said as her voice croaked, "I wanna get out of here"

"What happened?"

"Mama's boyfriend been beatin on ha. She don't say nun but i don't feel safe." Cota began to cry.

"That's it. I'm coming to get you on sunday" I said as I turned into the parking spot infront of my shop, "Pack your stuff you got 2 days."

"Thank you Lolo."

After talking to my sister for 5 minutes, I went inside and waited for my staff to come. When ever one showed up, we had a team pep talk and got straight to work. I have 10 clients today. After about 3 clients, I went on my lunch break. Usually I go to my favorite restaurant owned by my friend Sasha. Sasha has been my friend since I moved out here. She's an amazing cook, she also has 3 sons who she's raising on her own. She's one strong ass woman. As I walked in the restaurant, I was guided to my spot . Sasha was there waiting for me which is unusual because she's always in that kitchen cheffing it up.
"Heyyyy" Sasha said dragging out her word.
"Uh uh what the fuck you got ta tell me na" I said sipping the lemonade that she had . She began telling me the story about how her baby daddy got somebody else pregnant and he still tryna marry her. He on his Tristan Thompson shit. #Justice4Khloe fr.

After she told me the whole story , we ate lunch together and I walked back to my shop to continue my work day.

At about 10 pm , I closed up the shop and headed back home. On the way home, I picked up some take out and ate it on my couch while catching up on the episodes of PVALLEY. I got ready for bed and headed to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
While in a deep sleep , I began to dream. I was walking down the streets of Chicago at night but I was with somebody. Somebody tall, fine, and he looked like my dream man. We were talking about moving with each other and possibly getting married.

Then, it was like visions of the future. Us having a baby, getting married, buying a house in the suburbs. The one that really stuck out to me was me walking into a building, a huge building at that. The sign read "Daye Inc.". I walked into the elevator and went up to level 20 , as I was walking down the hall everyone greeted me. I walked into a huge office and there he was again.

"Wassup mama." He said pulling me into his arms and kissing my lips softly.

"Hi baby" I kissed him back and we sat on the couch that was in his office.

We talked about wedding stuff and how much his parents loved me. It was everything that I wanted . He was everything that I wanted. Then, I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine. It felt so real almost like it wasn't a dream at all. I could feel him, he was so close. I could feel his lips on my cheek when he kissed it. I wondered why I could feel these things. What was happening to me?

After a little bit, he walked me down to the lobby. He kissed me goodbye and helped me into the black car I had arrived in. From there , it drove me away and that is when I woke up.

" 5:28 am" the clock read.

I sat up and looked out my window. I thought about the man in my dreams. How good his hands felt on my waist. How soft his lips were on mine. If only I could see him again . Although I never have reoccurring dreams so that was a low chance. Oh and his warm eyes. I looked at the time again and thought to myself. Is it possible to love a dream? No . Is it a dream? I mean what if it's like a um Deja vu thing. Nah it's just a dream.

Right ?

I AM BEYONDDDD EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!

let me tell y'all this is something that I have been thinking about on my months off.

I've been writing this book for 2 weeks and so now I've decided now is the time to give it to y'all.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and loveeee Lorelai.