𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

It had been 2 days. Two days since I met the man of my dreams...in my dreams. I kept seeing his face everywhere I would go, hearing his voice all around. God, how I wish he was real.

Right now I am 5 minutes away from my childhood home. My sister is there waiting for me to come and get her.

As I pulled up to the house, I see my mother's boyfriend and some other dudes outside on the porch. I park my car and walk up to the house, remembering the times I used to live here, and what I went through.

"Aye what yo fat ass doin hea," Darren, my mother's boyfriend said, "I thought I told you to never come back hea"

I walked right past him and opened the door, seeing a trashy version of the house I was raised in. Cigarettes on the floor, cocaine on the dining room table, clothes everywhere, food everywhere.  I reached the kitchen and saw my mother. She was bruised and unrecognizable. Clothing ripped and torn, with a sad look on her face. She looked at me with a disgusted look.

"You," she said walking slowly close to me limping like a zombie, "You have no business being here Lorelai."

"Look at you," I said with a sad expression on my face, "Mama look what he has made of you"

"He loves me"

"He uses you, mom," I said pulling her close. She pushed me away and starts yelling at me. Blaming me for my dad leaving and starting a family with someone else.

"That is it!" I yelled ending all of her yellings, "I am taking Cota." I said walking to Cota's room.

"NO YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME"

"I can and I will."

Cota opens her door and I help her carry all of her stuff to my car.

"FINE LEAVE ME THEN YOU BITCHES," she yelled after she sniffed a line of coke. "DARREN LOVES ME"

We walked out and walked past Darren and his men as they yelled out terrible things. We got into the car and drove away.

"It's okay Cota, you're gonna have a better life now" I said to her as she cried.

——————-