𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

It's been a couple weeks since Atlanta now and all I've been doing is working. I worked day and night, travelling as well. I've been doing so many peoples hair that my hands have started to cramp up. That's when I knew I needed a break. It's Jaden's birthday tomorrow, Amir and I have been planning this surprise party for 2 weeks now. We got a space downtown, caterers, activities, and a whole lot of people coming. It's been a little weird planning a surprise party for my boyfriend with my dream husband who is also his best friend. Right now, I'm headed to get Cota from Sasha's house. She spent the night with Starjai.

I pull up to Sasha's house, SZA playing on my stereo. I find my usual park and get out of my car, locking it as I approach Sasha's lawn. I haven't seen her much since her birthday party, she's been distant.

I knock on her door, waitin' for someone to answer. Footsteps approach, and the door swings open, revealing Starjai's grin.

"Hey, Lo," he greets me, flashin' a smile as he steps aside to let me in. "Cota passed out cold – been runnin' around like a lil' tornado all night."

I chuckle, droppin' my stuff on the couch in the livin' room. "Where's your mom at?" I ask as he heads upstairs.

"In her room, I think," he calls back, disappearin' up the stairs.

I make my way down the hall to Sasha's room, pushin' open the door and floppin' down on her bed.

"SASHAAAAA!" I holler, pullin' her into a tight hug.

"Girl, you heavy wit allat ass," she laughs, huggin' me back.

"I've missed youuu, where you been hidin'?" I tease.

"Sleep, work, sleep again," she replies, sittin' up to face me.

"I feel that," I sigh.

"You ready for the party tomorrow?" Sasha asks, grabbin' a preroll from under her pillow and lightin' it up.

"Tuh, no. Been plannin' a whole ass party for my man while tryna ignore the fact that his best friend's been fuckin me in my dreams for months," I confess, the weight of it all settlin' heavy in my chest.

"Yeah... about that–" Sasha starts, but she's cut off by Starjai and Cota burstin' into the room, jumpin' onto the bed.

"Y'all need to calm down!" I laugh, shakin' my head at their antics.

Cota pouts, her little brow furrowing in mock seriousness. "But Lorelai, we're having fun!"

"Get out y'all," I chuckle, shooing Cota and Starjai out of the room before turning to Sasha. "Now, spill it. What were you about to say?"