[22]

"I can't believe I am home!"Matteo says, slamming himself on the couch. The woman he was with analyzed well her surroundings and didn't let her guard down, and neither did I.

"I will go now," the woman says to Matteo.

"What? No, Angela, you can stay. Right Enzo?"

"I don't even know who she is." Enzo says, looking at her.

"But I do. We are together, you can trust her."

"What do you think?" Enzo asks me as he steps closer, his chest almost touching my back.

"I can keep an eye on her," I say

"Okay, she can stay," Enzo announces. "First, let's get cleaned up, and then we will discuss what we have to do next."

We all nod and head to our rooms. I to get all this dirt and blood off my body.

I strip out of my clothes and enter the shower, the glass getting foggy because of the temperature of the water.

I scrub my body and hair when I hear the door getting opened. I stop imeadiatly and look in that direction even though I can see only a blurry silhouette of a person who is naked.

"Can I come in?" I hear Enzo's deep voice echo through the bathroom.

"I don't know," I smirk. "Can you?"

I hear him approaching, and then I finally see him, fully naked, standing in front of me.

I look down for a second, only to look back as quickly as before. Damn he's big.

His smirk is getting wider as he steps closer to me, not being afraid I will catch him checking me out.

"You look beautiful," He says, brushing his knuckles on my neck and his thumb on my lip.

"You need me to return the compliment?"

"Oh no, love. I already know"

"Narcissistic much?" I grin.

"Shut up," He says, kissing me passionately, slamming my back on the shower glass. I can feel him hard against me, and that makes me only get wetter. I slightly gasp into the kiss when I feel his two fingers circling my clit, applying a light pressure.

"F-fuck" I murmur wanting him to go faster.

His other hand moves up and down on the side of my body, giving me a thingling sensation.

I already feel my climax building up, and he is only using his fingers. I can't imagine what will happen when he is truly inside me.

He slips two fingers inside me and continues with his thumb to circle my clit. Slowly. Painfully slow.

No one ever made me feel like this before.

He takes his fingers out and I only crave for more and he whispers in my ear "We will continue later if you are good" I don't respond "Tell me, Evelyn, will you be good?"

"Yes," I whisper

I've never been dominated by someone, but now...

And then we begin washing each other.

~

After we finished showing Enzo left to get changed into some buissness clothes because we are having a meeting to talk about the things that happened.

I wonder what my father did. Did he manage to capture him? Then why isn't he calling me?

I let my hair down and wear a simple black shirt with jeans and head to the meeting room.

I see that Enzo is already here, so I sit next to him. He looks on his phone, and it seems like he didn't notice me.

I relax in the chair, waiting for Matteo and Angela bouncing my leg up and down when I suddenly feel a hand on my knee stopping me from moving.

I look at Enzo, whose gaze is still on his phone. "Remember what I said amore?"

Right before I could answer Matteo and Angela, enter the room. Matteo sits across from me as Angelo sits beside him, glaring at me. It's like a staring contest.

"Alright, so Evelyn's dad called me and told me all about this situation. Of course, I had to step in and come to America too. It was good that I finished my job in France and Angela followed along. She told me about the secret entrances of the mansion."

Enzo nods. "Have we got any new information about William?"

"No. The Russian Don didn't contact us, but our men are still there, we should get some news soon, "

"Is my father still there?" I ask.

"I think so. I will let you know when I find out more. " I nod in understanding.

"If William is still free will be coming for you. I have seen it before. He doesn't stop until his target is dead. " Angela speaks up, making everyone in the room look at her. It looks like she is talking from experience.

"We are ready. I will not let a bloody bastard destroy me, " Enzo says, power radiating off of him.