Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Revised) (The content has been deleted) The enemy...

    Ming Xiaozong.

    Feng Zhenren was covered in cold sweat and his voice trembled.

    His cultivation base is not high, and relying on the family's resources and the preferential treatment of the sect, he has piled up all the way to his current position.

    In front of Zhang Ruowu, he can still look arrogant and arrogant, but in front of the sect master, there are two wars, and even when speaking, you have to control the volume carefully.

    "You said, he went to the fog and rain forest?" Zhang Ziming sat on the head and carefully wiped the bronze statue of unicorn with a bead with a soft cloth.

    Feng Zhenren was shaking very badly, and his bloated body showed a strange ugly appearance.

    "Master, calm down. He has been very calm before, so I relaxed my vigilance, but after three days down the mountain, who would have thought such a thing would happen."

    "You didn't explicitly say that he can't go out, Zhang Ruowu took the initiative to find him. "Elder Shang Yang, Lao Yang didn't think much about it, so he just allowed it. I didn't expect him to be so courageous."

    "You mean, is it my fault?" Zhang Ziming put down the polished bronze statue, his tone slightly rise.

    Gudu, Gudu.

    The bronze statue rolled all the way from the top to the hall, and the sound was very abrupt in the quiet hall.

    Just now, the animal head, which was carefully wiped by Zhang Ziming in his hand, rolled to Feng Zhenren's feet. The bronze statue stared at Feng Zhenren with cold, indifferent eyes.

    Feng Zhenren's pupils shrank, and he knelt down with a thud.

    "Sect Master, calm down, I'll go find him now!"

    Zhang Ziming snorted coldly: "It's too late. The secret realm has already been opened, and people outside can't get in, and people can't get out."

    He held the handrail's fingertips because With force and slightly whitening, Zhang Ziming suppressed the anger in his chest: "Go to Lingyin Temple to borrow a large viewing mirror!"

    "Yes, yes." Feng Zhenren replied naturally, and walked backwards out of the temple gate.

    Zhang Ziming's calm voice came from a distance behind him.

    "If you borrow the Grand Viewing Mirror, you will go to the back mountain to receive the punishment; if you can't borrow it, just wrap it in a piece of cloth, dig     a hole and jump down by yourself." It was normal to fish out of the water, sweating all over.

    He hurriedly pinched a cleansing spell and cursed in his heart, "Little bastard, it hurts him a lot!"

    Not long after Feng Zhenren left, Bai Fanghu drove over the clouds and saw Feng Zhenren's hurrying back from a distance, as if there were dogs behind him.

    Bai Fanghu entered the hall and shouted loudly, "Sect Master, something is bad!"

    The Sect Master's face was a little bad, but Bai Fanghu, who was anxious, didn't notice this.

    "The fellow Daoist Lin, who was a guest at Danxia Peak, is missing!"

    Zhang Ziming didn't care: "Maybe he has something to do."

    "She was still a guest in my palace that day, so I went out and came back. The lights in the hall went out, and she disappeared."

    "I thought she couldn't wait to go back by herself, but for several days, I sent her a lot of letters and no response. I went to the guest house today. I found out that no one has lived in it for several days."