Chapter 31

Chapter 31 You... Can't Take It

    During this time, the elders watched the pictures in the secret realm every day, and the indifferent young man in front of them was no stranger to them.

    His performance in the secret realm was so bright that it overshadowed everyone's light.

    So everyone also got a common understanding -

    the future of this child is unlimited.

    At the age of sixteen, he may be expected to become the youngest Daoist in the world of immortal cultivation.

    That alone is daunting enough.

    If it is just an ordinary talent, the elders will at most just praise it with a smile, and the future generations will be formidable.

    But if Zhang Ruowu is like this, his talent is almost enchanting, and many elders can't even express their thoughts, and can only feel deep awe.

    After all, the Immortal Cultivation World is a very realistic place.

    Strength is supreme in this place, regardless of qualifications.

    In the face of their absolute strength, they can only bow their heads and give way.

    Several people did not dare to underestimate this young man, and did not want to offend him too hard.

    Seeing his uneasy face, everyone did not dare to show the face of an elder in front of him.

    He quickly slowed down his tone and explained, "This little fellow Daoist, you may not recognize the adventure you encountered under the deep pool, but it is a rare Udumbara flower. Now we need to confirm the details in your memory."

    Ming Xiao The elders of the sect are not so particular, and speak more rudely, "The elders are all for your own good, you are also a member of my Ming Xiaozong, don't be secretive! Tell the truth, about how you met Yes, you have to tell the truth about what you feel when you are rooted in you."

    Under the pressure of several people, Lin Zhi looked at a loss.

    A look of one question and three unknown.

    "Huh?"

    "What?"

    "I don't know."

    "I'm not awake."

    No matter what they asked, Lin Zhi's face was blank and puzzled, as if I didn't understand what you were talking about.

    The expression on her face did not seem to be fake. No matter how coercive and enticing the elders were, they could not get the answers they wanted from her, and their expressions were even worse.

    "You really don't remember anything?"

    "I've never heard of Udumbara you're talking about. If it's really as rare as you said, how can I meet you?" Sorry, as if genuinely sorry for not being helpful.

    Everyone saw that her appearance was mediocre, and her cultivation was mediocre.

    But everyone has seen the picture in the grand observation mirror.

    Not reconciled to such an adventure slipping away in front of him, another elder suggested: "You have worked hard too, why don't you enter the secret realm with us after a few days of rest, and then go to that place to look for it?"

    "Yes, yes, How did you get in there, you still have an impression, right? It's always okay to lead the way, right?"

    Each of them had obvious covetousness and some indescribable ugliness on their faces.