Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    In an instant, as if there were fireworks exploding in front of him, his mind went blank, and his whole body felt like an electric trembling and numbness.

    Lin Zhi's breath and sanity were occupied by Utan's cold fragrance, her hands rested on her solid and cold chest, and she retreated some distance before regaining her own breath, breathing in the cold air mixed with crushed ice.

    In a trance, I suddenly remembered the strange script I saw under the deep valley.

    "Things I Had to Say with the Head of the Righteous Path", "Master Into My Dreams Late at Night", and "Jian Xiu's Little Wife" are also mixed in Yan Ming's collection for some reason, and the descriptions are extremely blatant and bold.

    It has mentioned a kind of double cultivation method that belongs to the monks alone, divine friendship.

    The direct collision of divine consciousness and divine consciousness will bring a hundred times stronger sense of pleasure than physical contact.

    Lin Zhi panted, feeling that she was as soft as a pool of mud at this moment, she tried her best to distance herself from Zhang Ruowu.

    She never thought that she would encounter such a thing when she entered Zhang Ruowu's sea of ​​knowledge with the original intention of a doctor visiting a patient.

    Zhang Ruowu frowned slightly, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

    His hands were colder than the cold water, and his big palms were pressed against Yingying's waist, and Lin Zhi's whole body trembled slightly; Big hands clamped her waist, and her face slowly approached, as if she was going to do it again.

    Lin Zhi frantically stretched out her hand to block, but even this blocking gesture seemed powerless, she could only hurriedly shout: "Dahua!"

    With a flash, the figure lying in her arms actually disappeared.

    Zhang Ruowu pursed his lips, and the soft touch that was still in his hand disappeared, frowning and looking very unhappy.

    Looking at Hantan, which was as silent as before, he realized it only after realizing it, this time seems to be different from before.

    In the past, she was more active and tried to stick to him, but this time she wanted to avoid it.

    Is he no longer needed? Zhang Ruowu frowned.

    But she spoke today and called him by his name.

    Thinking of this, Zhang Ruowu's eyes brightened again, the corners of his mouth twitched, his eyes filled with joy.

    The consciousness was suddenly pulled back to reality, and the cold air disappeared, replaced by a warm and dry environment.

    Dahua looked at her anxiously: "Master, how are you? Your face is so red, red and hot, have you been attacked by his consciousness?"

    Lin Zhi didn't respond for a while, her eyes slumped on the carriage On, holding the cool quilt in summer, I feel like I'm already a waste.

    Dahua also muttered to himself, "No, the senior seems to trust you, master, and shouldn't attack you. Well, it may also be that the consciousness has fallen into a deep sleep, and the consciousness has not fully recovered. "

    It's broken, it's broken, the master didn't speak for a long time, wouldn't it be because he hurt his consciousness and turned into a fool..."

    Dahua's leaves waved anxiously in front of Lin Zhi's eyes twice, and Lin Zhi's eyes gradually opened. focal length.