Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    12[Completed] On

    the first day of the doomsday, the world was full of monsters, blood, and screams.

    On the other hand, Yunluxing and Qi Fengmian, who were separated by a wall, were embracing, kissing, and making love. They seem to be living in a completely different world, and they are drinking and revelling.

    The sound of rain outside the window tickled, the moonlight fell on them gently, and even the shadows on the ground brought a somewhat hazy and romantic color.

    Next, they did something that Jinjiang would be locked if they didn't allow them to write, so the author didn't write.

    ...

    After a few games, the two made a truce from the living room to the bedroom. The suburbs are far away from the people, and occasionally two monsters pass by, but they also quickly run towards the city.

    The sound of the rain gradually stopped, and there was only the sound of the branches swaying in the wind outside, and the world was ridiculously quiet. But all this is short-lived. Over time, the flocculent in the air will continue to penetrate into the genes of all life on earth, prompting the fusion and evolution of all living things.     Some animals and plants will evolve in a direction that is beneficial to humans, while others will become one of the monsters that prey on humans. Even human beings cannot avoid the erosion of flocculents. Ordinary people who are exposed to the air for a long time will most likely become diseased or become monsters.     All in all, it was a not-so-great start, but the world has only gotten worse since then.     Yun Luxing was lying on the soft bed, looking out the window with her hands on her cheeks. The moon hangs alone in the sky.     There was a sound behind him, Yun Luxing yawned softly, and asked, "Have we been doing this for so long?" It was noon when they got home, and now it's already night.     Qi Fengmian just finished taking a shower. He walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe, wet hair falling down, and a few crystal drops of water remaining on his collarbone, sliding all the way down his graceful abdominal muscles.

    He glanced at the sky lightly, and said casually: "The weather in the post-apocalyptic world will become extreme, the time of day will decrease, and the time of night will increase." This is not good news for mankind, because it is difficult for mankind to survive at night. Activities, but monsters are different.     Yun Luxing frowned and recalled, but there was no deeper memory. In her last life, after her death, she became a ghost who could only follow Qi Fengmian. She usually saw Qi Fengmian, and she didn't remember many memories related to the end of the world.     Sometimes, even Qi Fengmian's affairs are vague. Yun Luxing felt that this might be a sequelae of rebirth.     While distracted, she replied slowly, "That's it." She dawdled, but she didn't want to get up and leave the soft bed.     Qi Fengmian walked to the side of the bed, leaned over to get close to Yun Lu, who was lying on the bed, and said with a smile, "Little dirty cat, go take a bath." Yun Luxing has many bad habits. She doesn't like to deal with people. And a little procrastination.     When it was over, Qi Fengmian asked her to take a bath, but Yun Luxing stayed in bed until now.     Yun Luxing's stamina is not very good. After playing around with Qi Fengmian for so long this afternoon, she was already tired. She was sleepy and tired, and wanted to put it off a little longer.     She buried her head in the quilt and pretended not to hear. When Qi Fengmian urged her again, she turned over, stretched out her arms and hugged the other's waist and abdomen, buried her head in the other's embrace, and begged softly, "Let me lie down for a while."     "Just a while." Her light-white fingers pinched Qi Fengmian's shirt, her voice was soft and glutinous, and the way she prayed in a low voice was very similar to the cat outside Zhongyun Hospital.     As she spoke, she twitched her eyelashes slightly and slowly closed her eyes.     There was no Yunluxing's clothes in the half-mountain villa, she was wearing Qi Fengmian's shirt. The shirt didn't fit, and it was too loose to fit her small size. Yun Luxing had to roll up her sleeves, revealing a section of her forearm that was so white that it glowed.     She shrank in Qi Fengmian's arms, closed her eyes obediently, and fell asleep lightly.