Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Zhang Tiancai and Chen Yuling were locked up on charges of fighting inside the base.

    Speaking of which, Chen Yuling took the initiative to call the police. In order to pick up Dian Dian, the police who came to investigate caught her beating Yun Jing An unilaterally, waved her hand on the spot, and took them all away, with different charges.

    Even Zhang Tiantian, who thought he was a good-hearted man, was not left behind, and all entered the game.

    When Zhang Tiancai was taken away, he was still very novel. He nodded and said, "Consummation." The mental hospital and the police station have all gathered together. As a neurotic, his life can be said to be full of ups and downs.

    Although Chen Yuling next to him did not understand what he said, he felt very guilty. After all, it was because of her that Zhang Tiantian was implicated. She bit her lip and whispered to Zhang Tiancai, "Thank you." Zhang Tiancai had only known her for a day, but he was willing to help her find something to help her stop Yun Jingan...

    Zhang Tiancai looked at her blankly, Chen Yuling felt in his heart Pretending to do this, he didn't speak.

    The two were arrested by the security guards who came here, as if they had forgotten something... On the other side, Old Wu quietly watched Xiao Sun, and found that the other party was doing well now, and finally let go.

    He slowly returned to the place he had agreed to see with Zhang Tiancai, but he didn't see the other person until it was dark.

    Old Wu waited all night, and the next morning, he went to find out what happened.

    This matter is actually very easy to inquire about, and the people who eat melons nearby are very willing to fight against Old Wu Kop.     Someone relished

    saying: "Xiao Chen's boyfriend this time is really interesting. When Xiao Chen was beaten, he went up to fight, Yun Jingan called him crazy, and he agreed happily."

Also thoughtful.     After he finished his last mouthful

    of noodles, he said slowly as he settled the bill, "What he said is true."

Old Wu walked away with his hands behind his back, looking for Zhang Tiantian who was locked up.

    He looked around, but didn't figure out how to get Zhang Tiantian out. Someone told him that the management of the base is very strict, and fighting is strictly prohibited, so Zhang Tiancai is likely to be sentenced to serve in the mine, or to be kicked out of the base, or in the worst case, to be executed.

    In the apocalypse, human life is valuable and not valuable, collective interests are above everything else, and all factors that will harm the base will be eradicated.

    Old Wu was stunned for a moment, and after the others left, he slowly returned to Chen Yuling's house and stayed here for half an afternoon. Zhang Tiantian and they still haven't come back.

    Old Wu felt that Zhang Tiantian was about to die, so he ate an extra bowl of rice sadly, preparing to wait for Zhang Tiantian's first seven before leaving.

    He began to wander around the base slowly, tasting some snacks sold by the nearby businesses, watching the elder sisters scolding at home, and occasionally slipping to take a look at the little grandson. At sunset, he went to find out if there was a funeral shop, and decided to A coffin was reserved for Zhang Tiantian.

    In general, Lao Wu lived a carefree and comfortable life, and Zhang Tiancai, who was locked in prison all day long without enough food, was completely two extremes.