Chapter 39

Chapter 39 [One more]

    Qi Fengmian didn't intend to let the strange fish leave alive, the shadow in the swamp forcibly tore the fish's arms, and now only half of the dozens of hands on the monster's body were left. It suddenly let out a sharp whimper. Huge eyes stared straight at Qi Fengmian, who was pale.

    It was struggling with its hands and feet, frantically tearing the black swamp. With its movements, the ink-black swamp gradually faded, and even became transparent. Qi Fengmian's face became more and more ugly, and his body was shaky.

    Until a few minutes later, the strange fish was wrapped around his chest by several black threads, and the dense black threads were intertwined in his chest. Its heart was taken out by a meandering black thread, and the angry strange fish froze, it fiercely froze. Staring at Qi Fengmian, his ugly body suddenly burst open.

    A transparent pale blue crystal fell from the flesh and fell into the dull swamp. Qi Fengmian, who had already reached his peak, fell to his knees.

    Yun Luxing ran towards him, Qi Fengmian's eyes reflected the girl who was running towards him, the world was shaking, Qi Fengmian tried her best to use her last strength to hold the hand of the girl who fell to the ground.

    Looking at the wound on Yun Luxing's face, he felt a little distressed, his pale lips moved, and he wanted to comfort him like before, but in the end he couldn't say a word, but slowly closed his eyes,

    Because Yun Luxing ran too fast, she couldn't see her feet clearly, stepped on part of the monster's body, and fell in front of Qi Fengmian. Her palms and face were all gravel, and she looked at each other with ignorant eyes, her expression bewildered and dazed.

    It's strange that Yun Luxing didn't feel pain when she fell, and she didn't feel any pain when she looked down and saw the wounds on her hand. But when she saw Qi Fengmian lying in front of her without knowing her life or death, her heart seemed to be pulled tightly by an invisible hand, kneading and tearing it apart.

    Her gritty fingers were tightly grasped by the unconscious Qi Fengmian. Qi Fengmian's face was pale, his eyelashes were slender and curled, and the bridge of his nose was high. There was a slight tenderness in his beauty, like the moon on the horizon.

    Yun Luxing looked at Qi Fengmian, and at this moment, the pain hit her like a raging wave, making her dizzy. For the first time, her dull nerves felt the pain so clearly and quickly.

    She looked at the unconscious Qi Fengmian at a loss, and finally, slowly, shook the other's hand back as well. The dark waters were calm, everything was the same as the beginning, but only the mess left on the beach proved what had just happened.

    The wind was quiet, and her lover fell.

    "Little Luzhu!" Zhang Tiancai noticed the movement here. He glanced at Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian, who were kneeling on the ground, and then at Old Wu, who was full of blood and didn't know if he was alive or dead. His eyes were red with anger. He stomped his feet, left Lao Wu in a tangle, and ran towards Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian.

    Hearing his cry, the dazed Yun Luxing looked back in a daze, looking at Zhang Tiancai who was in a panic. Zhang Tiancai pulled her, gritted his teeth, and said, "Get up!"

    He glanced at Qi Fengmian, his mind calmed down a little, and said to Yun Luxing, "President Qi is not dead yet, he has forcibly advanced."

    He recalled He picked up the light blue crystal that exploded with the monster, and explained, "When the monster died, a crystal fell out of its body. In the eyes of President Qi's injury, it should be his supernatural power for self-interest. He recovered and took the initiative to forcibly devour the crystal."