15 | Victoria's secret

-♛-
12:44 pm
AUTHOR

Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu akbar. Ash hadu Allah ilaha ilallah, ash hadu Allah ilaha ilallah. Ash hadu anna Muhammad due Rasool Allah. Ash hadu anna Muhammad due Rasool Allah. Hay ya Al salah, hay ya al salah. Hay ya al falah, hay ya al falah. Aasaalaatu Khaayrum Minan-Nauum, aasaalaatu Khaayrum Minan-Nauum. Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar. Laa ilaaha Illal-Laah.

(Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great. I testify that there is no god except Allah. I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Come to prayer, come to prayer. Come to success, come to success. Prayer is better than sleep, prayer is better than sleep. Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great. There is no god but Allah.)

The beautiful sound of the athan resonated through the walls of the suite. Hearing the Athan, Abeer rushed to get her dupatta and securely tied it around her head. The couple answered the Athan, how the Angels sang 'Ma Shaa Allah' around them. The sight was just so beautiful.

Arham rushed to the bathroom to do the wudhu (ablution) whilst Abeer unzipped his suitcase to get his clothes ready for the salah. She selected a black turtle neck sweater, off-white trousers and a long light brown overcoat and then laid them on the bed along with his towel.

Oh, how dashing he'd look with this outfit.

She then got her clothes out for the day and rushed into the wardrobe to change into them. She chose a dark brown flowy abaya and tied a beige-coloured hijab around her head securely. For finishing touches, she wore a heart pendant necklace Khushboo had gifted her. The couple had decided to head to Ramoji Film City today, it was one of the major attractions of Hyderabad, and also one of Abeer's favourite places to visit. Ever since she was a child, being in Canada all her life; she could only imagine how her hometown was based on her parent's stories.

And now, when she finally got to explore it alongside her husband, she was over the moon. It had been on her bucket list to visit the film city, and now it was so close to coming true.

Arham hurriedly got out of the washroom, wiping his face with the towel Abeer handed him. "You're the best, Abeer" His eyes shone with utter sincerity. He bent to her level cupped her face with his large hands and placed an affectionate kiss on her forehead.

She placed her palm on his hand, electricity running through their bodies at the contact. He kissed her knuckles before letting go. She smiled warmly, unable to make eye contact; handing him his clothes, she rushed to her suitcase to get her prayer outfit out.

Arham left the suite for the Salah, he had recently started offering his daily salah more consistently, and that too in the mosque. Ma Shaa Allah

They left the hotel and headed towards the parking lot to their rented car for the trip. Abeer was so close to losing her cool due to her excitement. An excited, wide smile was stretched onto her faintly red-painted lips. Arham swiftly opened the passenger door, "Ladies first, mademoiselle" Abeer giggled at her husband's sudden goofiness and settled herself on the seat.