Chapter 24.

"Now, let me take you on a date." I guided Jennie on her seat and poured champagne on the glass.

Her eyes widen seeing the foods that were served.

"Steak? I'm craving for it just now." her eyes sparked in surprised. "How did you know?"

"Jisoo unnie told me."

"Of course it's Jisoo."

I take my seat and hold her hand on the table. "Thank you... For giving me a chance to love you."

"Babe." she cupped my cheeks. "It's me who should thanked you for doing all of this. Now, let's eat. You must be hungry."

"I got some help." I'm starving and was about to cut my steak but she remained staring at me.

"W-what's wrong?"

She just smiled.

"I know you love me but you can't just stare at me. The food will get cold." I chuckled.

"I just can't believed that I'm finally with you. Can you pinch me? I just want to make sure its wasn't a dream."

"Okay." I pinched her cheeks softly and it was so fluffy.

She took my hand from her cheek and rub it on her face. She closed her eyes and she seems to get more emotional.

I put down my fork and went beside her. "Babe, it's just a monthsary, okay? You're getting emotional as if it's our wedding anniversary." I chuckled and kissed her head while caressing her back.

"I'm just glad that I've seen you again."

"Babe, we still see each other everyday. You live in my house, remember?"

"I will never lose you in my sight, ever!!"

Cute. I know she loves me and that's good to know. "Can we eat now? I'm really starving. That steak has been calling me."

She let me go smiling and I went back to my seat. She tastes her food and moaned for how delicious the food was for sure. But I almost choke on thinking about her sudden noise.

"Babe, are you okay?" she looked at me worriedly.

"Babe, you're gonna kill me. Don't moan like that if you're on your period, please."

She laughed. "Yeah... My period really came in the wrong time."

We had a sweet and romantic dinner together. It was fun and unforgettable. I learned so much about her. She finished collage overseas but took her masters here in Korea. She graduated a Summa cum laude both on her collage and masters.

Can she be any more perfect? I felt like I just won a lottery for having her.

"You just made it hard for me to prove to your family that I deserve you."

"You have proven enough. You literally saved my life." she cupped my cheeks and gave me a peck. "And... Before I forget, I have a gift for you."

She took a small box from her purse and gave it to me. "Open it." she added.

Just by the box, I already know this can cost a million. I carefully opened it until I saw it shimmering. My jaw dropped on how exquisite it was. It's a gold necklace with a ring pendant in it. Behind it, there's a small number carved that I couldn't read properly because there's not enough light.

"A ring? Hmmm? 0...9...2...3? Is this the date you bought this?"

"No. The ring pendant is not expensive, actually. But the necklace is a real gold."