Chapter 45.

CHAENG

Jisoo told us that they are already on the port while us, we're still driving on our way there with Kim Hanbin. Chairman is still in blindfold and has no idea who took her. She's been cursing us non-stop, little did she know, a little kid is also with us.

"Here, put these headphones on." I whispered to Aria, giving her headphones.

Before we kidnapped our boss. We already informed Seulgi ahead of time to take Aria, together with Wendy and Jeongyeon.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!"

"Do you know who did you just kidnap? I swear my family are already looking for me right now and all of you will pay for this!!!"

I tighten the headset on Aria's ear, but the little girl just giggled. She knows for sure what we're doing.

"Damn all of you!! Fuck you all!!!" Jennie keeps kicking the front seat and resisting Wendy and Jeong beside her. She was sandwiched by the two, so she won't escape. While me, Seulgi and Aria are at the back trying our best not to make a noise and praying to Gods not to get fired.

"Chaeyoungie. We should find a new job after this." Seulgi whispered to me.

"Oh! I always have my resignation letter ready."

"Shhh!!!" Aria shushes us to shut up.

:

:

We've arrived in the port. Jennie felt the car stopped, so she started yelling again.

"HELLLLLLP!!!!"

Gosh! She's so loud. I covered my ears, preventing not to break my eardrums.

Wendy and Jeongyeon received punches, left and right from our boss as they take her out of the car. There is another car parked in the port, for sure that's Lisa and Jisoo.

:

:

LISA

"They're here." Jisoo unnie came running to me, so I fixed my dress and checked my breath. Irene is here with me inside the yacht while her two cousins are in the port, waiting in the car.

"Do I look good?"

"You are. That yellow dress suits you well.

"I'm nervous, Jisoo unnie."

"Me too. Jennie for sure will kill me when she finds out that it was my idea to kidnap her."

"And for sure we won't have a job tomorrow." Chaeng butted in. She just came inside the yacht with Seulgi, who is carrying Aria.

"Hey! Manoban. You will explain to her, right? Can you please convince her not to fire us? I really need this job." Seulgi added.

"Auntie pretty!!" Aria excitedly reached out for Irene, so Seulgi has put her down. The girl then immediately ran to the director.

"Hey! What's with the headset?" Irene spoke softly while meeting the girl halfway, to then carry her.

"Mom keeps cursing. So auntie Chaeng had to put this on me."

"I see."

"Let me take that off." Seulgi went near them and was about to take off the headset from Aria, but then...

"FUCK! Get off of me. You morons!!!" Jennie's voice can be heard from the ramp between the port and the yacht.

"Bad idea. We're not taking that off." Seulgi stepped back from Aria, making Irene smiled looking at her.