Chapter 11: Making Him Feel Good *

Y/N was the first to wake up in the morning and looked over at Jamie. She smiled to herself, thinking she was so lucky to have him in her life. He slept so peaceful and she didn't want to wake him up since it was pretty early in the morning. After about half an hour, he started stirring awake and opened his eyes. He looked down at her and saw she was awake.
"Were you up for a while?" He asked her.
She looked at the clock to see what time it was now, "About half an hour but it's ok. I wanted to let you sleep."
He smiled lightly, "Well, thank you."
"Anything for you." She said as she leaned over to kiss him on the lips.
He gladly kissed her back.
After about 30 seconds of kissing, they pulled away before she went to kiss down his neck. Biting his neck lightly.
He groaned a little bit, "Y/N, we don't have to do this now. We can do it later."
"No, I want to do it now. You made me feel good yesterday and I want to return the favor."
He didn't say anything more and you win this one.
You smiled to yourself as you went back to kissing his neck before kissing his chest. You kissed all over his chest and went lower. You brought your hands down his body and that sent shivers down his spine.
"Someone wants this." You say while smirking. You remove his boxers and lower yourself down. You kiss his tip before you put him in your mouth.
He groans very loudly, "Oh, Y/N.."
You smirk more as you start to move him up and down in your mouth, going faster each minute. You made him hit your throat as you gagged a little but didn't care. You wanted to make him feel good and return what he's done for you. You kept sucking him off unti he cummed in your mouth and you swallowed all of it. You finished with licking his whole length before you pulled away from him.
He laid there for a couple of seconds, recovering before he said, "My turn."
"It's ok Jamie, we already did me yesterday." I said.
"I want to Y/N, please." He said with pleading eyes.
"Fine." You say as you were now the one to give up the fight.
He smiled and removed your robe and underwear. He went down the bed until his mouth was near your entrance. You felt his hot breath before you felt his tongue slide inside of you. You moan loudly as you feel him moving faster in you. You feel him start to suck your clit.
He moves his tongue fast inside of you, going kinda rough. It doesn't take long until you cum.
He cleans up entirely before he pulls away. "Since you've been a good girl and let me return the favor, daddy will be giving you all of himself later."
That turned you on completely. "You can't do it now?" I ask.
"Later. Come on, we should probably get ready for the day. Eat breakfast." He says as he holds out a hand.
You smiled and grab his hand and out you both go.