Chapter 12: A Day Together

First written August 5, 2023
Finished on September 18, 2023

It was the morning and Y/N and Jamie were snuggled up to one another. Y/N woke up first and smiled when she saw Jamie. 'He is an attractive man and I'm very lucky' she thought to herself before she kissed him lightly on the cheek and got up to make breakfast.

She made eggs, sausage and bacon, probably too much for two people to eat but she wanted to do something special for him since he usually does things for her.

Jamie started smelling the delicious smell of breakfast food and smiled as he was slowly waking up.

He got up from the bed and made it real quick before he freshened up in the bathroom to greet the beautiful girl downstairs who was apparently a good cook. He was thankful for her.

Y/N was cooking when she felt two strong arms around her and a kiss to her neck. She knew who it was.

"Good morning prince charming. How'd you sleep?" She said to him and pecked his lips.

"I slept splendid, always do when I'm with you. How did you sleep my dear?"

"Amazing, thanks."

He smiled at her before he turned his attention to the food she was making. "I smelled it all the way from upstairs. It smells amazing."

"Thanks babe. Hope it tastes as good as it smells."

"I want to taste you." He tried to be slick.

"Jamie!" She slapped him lightly. "Not now. Maybe a little later." She gave him a little wink.

He chuckled and let her back to her cooking. He enjoyed the view before he offered to help set the table so he did.

Shortly after, breakfast was ready and they were both very hungry.

She put the food on the plates and handed him one, "Enjoy."

"Oh, I will." He smiled before digging right in.

She chuckled and joined in.

"Mmm, it's delicious." He said.

"Thanks." She said before continuing.

There wasn't much conversing since they were both hungry.

After breakfast, he cleaned up the table and dishes.

Once all that was done, they snuggled up on the couch. That was pretty much how the whole day went, they just spent with each other, not doing too too much, just enjoying each other's company.