Characters + Yandere Types

I'm not romanticizing Yanderes. I just find the concept to be interesting.

Obviously if someone shows 'Yandere' tendencies then you should run or get help if you're the one with the traits.

And the TW's include toxic behaviors, abusive relationships, unhealthy coping mechanisms, abuse, SH, verbal abuse, physical abuse, manipulation, blood, gore, non con affection (no smut, just forced kisses and cuddling)

Now there is more to a yandere than just being a cute girl/boy with sadistic homicidal tendencies. There's tons of types, and each Person in the story will be a different type. 

Now, the Wiki list I'm getting the info from uses the term in a romantic way but obviously everyone except Kyle (OG readers know) will be in a platonic way. 

Okay enough BS on to the characters.

.
.
.

"Let Me Leave, Now."

(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N) (L/N)

- Malnourished 16 year old. They look younger size wise, being on the shorter side. However their eye bags and stressed attitude makes them seem older.

- As far as Personality goes, (Y/N) is very tired. They don't speak often, usually only short responses to whoever is employing them. They tend to be blunt with certain things, typically if someone is being unnecessarily rude to them.

- Due to the... Treatment their mother has given them, (Y/N) has a soft spot for younger kids. They, albeit awkwardly, comfort kids when they cry and try to make them cheer up. This is why Kristen and Alicia can manipulate them so easily.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Child."

.
.
.

"You're such a FAILURE!"