- 2 -

(Y/N) was now sitting on a couch worth more than their apartment. Alicia had bandages around her legs and was sitting to (Y/N)'s right. Kristen was getting his nose checked on by his mother. "Who did this to you three?" Bianca, she had introduced herself before fixing her kids up, questioned as she finished up on her son.

"Three guys. They looked like hobos, I figured they were attacking your kids because they looked better off than them." (Y/N) said as they held an expensive teacup. Alicia held a matching one. "Try it, it's good tea." Alicia nudged, smiling up at them. They took a small sip and flinched. "It's... Different..." (Y/N) only ever drank water or coffee if Jean knew it'd be a slow day. This tea was strong and bitter.

"Those men... Your father will hear about it. Must've been some... Haters of his."

Kristen nodded at his mothers words. (Y/N) raised a brow at the woman's words. "What does your dad do to cause such a reaction?" (Y/N) whispered to Alicia. "Daddy's work is secret, He won't tell me." Alicia said, though her tone seemed off. Alicia smiled at her Mother. "Can (Y/N) stay for dinner?!" Alicia suddenly asked, excitement in her eyes. Bianca looked over to the two on the couch and smiled softly. "Of course! Consider it a reward for helping my kids~!"

"O-Oh... No no, it's fine..." (Y/N) said, setting the teacup on the coffee table. It was elegant, probably costed more than (Y/N)'s whole 'room'. It was a dark wooden color, a pane of thick glass in the center of it. The glass had a decorative design on the edges, matching the sides of the table. (Y/N) didn't see the point in such a table, The glass could break pretty easily if enough force was thrown on it.

Bianca shook her head at the teens refusal. "It would be an honor! Besides, my husband would want you to join us!" Alicia and Kristen perked up. "Father is joining us?" Kristen asked, a small smile on his face. Bianca gave an apologetic smile. "I'm afraid not. The Office is keeping him, but he should be able to join us tomorrow." The twins seemed to deflate at the news. (Y/N) glanced away from the family. "

I'm not sure if I should stay..." They said softly, making the three turn to them. "Oh, why is that?" Alicia asked, worry in her eyes. "I-I just- no offense but... This place is too... Fancy for me." (Y/N) explained awkwardly, rubbing their neck. "I mean I"m already dirty from work and that whole mess in the alley, I really shouldn't stay." They said calmly.

Bianca gave them a sad look. "Would you like to take a shower or bath, then? We have spare clothes you could wear." The lady offered. (Y/N) shook their head. "No thank you. I need to get going anyways, I have to get back to my mother." They pointed out, standing up and giving the three a small bow of their head. "Thank you for the tea. It was quite nice." They said. Bianca sighed softly before smiling. "Very well. We hope you come back for dinner one day. You could even bring your mother." Bianca suggested. "Possibly, But I don't think so." Alicia gave a pout, even Kristen seemed somewhat upset. "All right... Can we visit you at your work?!" Alicia asked excitedly, holding (Y/N)'s hand. "U-Uh, well... It's really not a good place..." Alicia had hope in her eyes. With a sigh, (Y/N) nodded. "Fine. But I can't sit and talk unless it's my break." They warned.

Alicia cheered and pulled (Y/N) into a hug. "Yaay! New friend!" (Y/N) held their arms up, not sure how to react. They slowly gave Alicia a pat on the head before pulling away, clearing their throat. "I'll be heading off then. Thank you again." The teen said. "I should thank you. You are always welcomed in our home, (Y/N)." Bianca said, walking the teen to the front door. It was dark out, making Bianca furrow her brows in worry. "Dear, how about I send a driver with you? It looks like it will rain soon."