Prologue

"Darling I think it's time we go home don't you?" A tall muscular man with tattoos said to me. "Sorry but I don't know you so I'm not going anywhere with you." I said to the man. Once I said that the man seemed to have been very pissed off by it. After I saw how mad he was I turned around and asked for a water, paid my bill, and got up to leave until the man grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hallway. "Help! Help! Help!" I yelled but no one could hear me over the music. "Darling calm down it's just me. No need to yell I'm right here. Now why don't we go home and get you to bed. How does that sound?" The man asked me lowering his hand for me to speak. "I don't even know you and you're trying to get in my pants? Wow some men will do anything to get in a girls pants!" I said back to him and tried to walk away. "Darling I'm not trying to get in your pants. I'm trying to protect you." Said the man. "What do you mean your trying to protect me? I can protect myself thanks. I don't need a man to protect me especially a man I just met!" I said a bit louder then I wanted to. He looked at me with a devilish grin on his face and then walked closer to me. "Darling that's not how we speak, now is it?" I didn't look at him, I just stayed quiet. "That's what I thought, now be a good girl and get in the car." I finally listened to and got in the car. "Now was it that hard to listen to me, pretty girl?" He said putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "Yes it was, now please if I'm going to be stuck in a car with you please be quiet!" I said to the man. He chuckled once I said that but he stayed quiet. I put my head on the window and looked outside. It was pitch black with the only light coming from the street lights. I sighed and looked at the man. He's actually very attractive now that I've looked at him. He has shiny black hair, ocean blue eyes, gorgeous jaw line, and multiple tattoos of guns, skeletons, and one even had a heart but no name in it. I wondered if it was for his wife. I turned back to face the window and stayed quiet. "You know darling, it's not nice to stare at people." The man said. I blushed and stayed quiet not wanting to talk.