Chapter 3: The New Family Member

Once i woke up i was still laying on Blake's chest. I started to look around and then i remembered what had happened. "Blake, Blake wake up." I said shaking him awake. "What's wrong darling? What happened? Are you ok? Is Natalie ok?" "Natalie's fine. I just realized that we didn't use protection and I'm not on birth control." Blake looked at me and started to smile. "Well who knows maybe we will have a baby on the way." I looked at him and started to smile. "Ok say maybe we will have a baby on the way, what are we going to do about nat?" I looked at him with concern. "What do you mean? I'm sure she's going to love having a baby brother." "No I'm sure she will be happy to have a baby sister." We looked at each other and started to laugh. Blake and I got out of bed and got dressed into our clothes. Once we came downstairs nat came running and jumped in my arms. "Hi sweetheart how was your nap?" I asked her. "Good how was yours?" I told her it was good and I got her a snack. Blake went out of the room to take a call for a minute. Once he came back he told me I have a surprise. "Darling I have a surprise for you." "Oh yea? And what is it?" I asked him setting nat down at the counter to eat her snack. "I made an appointment for us to find out if it's true." I started to jump around the kitchen excited to find out if I'm pregnant or not. "Daddy, why is mommy jumping around the kitchen?" Nat asked Blake. "Mommy is just excited that's all." "Excited to go to a doctor appointment?" "Yep that's all baby." Nat looked at us like we were crazy. Once I calmed down the doorbell rang and the guards called for Blake. Blake ran over to us gave me a kiss and told me to grab Natalie and run to the back room as fast as I could while he was grabbing his gun out of his pocket. I grabbed nat as fast as I could and ran to the back room scared out of my mind. Once we got to the back room I opened the door to find a room full of guns, ammunition, bombs, cameras, ect. I sat nat down and gave her the bowl and sippy cup back and locked the door. I walked over to the cameras and saw Blake and the guards walking around the house being quiet. I started to hyperventilate worried about Blake and what would happen. 'What am I going to do I can't take care of two kids on my own? I really hope he's going to be ok!" Once I saw the men put the guns down I realized everything was fine until I saw another woman giving Blake a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I started to get insecure because the lady was very pretty, much prettier then I was. Once they came inside Blake came to the back room to get us and walked in. "Hey darling are you ok?" I looked at him and gave him a fake smile. "I'm alright hun just worried that's all." He came over to me and gave me a tight hug. "I'm so glad your alright." He gave me the biggest hug of all time. I hugged him back with a little bit of hesitation. "Is everything alright hun? You don't seem right?" "I'm fine I just want to get out of here." Blake picked up nat and grabbed my hand and we walked out the room. Once we walked into the kitchen I saw who was on the cameras. It was an older lady that just looked younger on the cameras. "Darling this is my mother. She wanted to meet you so she came over here." Blake told me a I started to feel better. "Hi hunny it's so nice to meet you. Blake told me a lot about you and that you might have a surprise on the way." I looked at him and smiled. "Hi it's nice to meet you too and yea we might. I just haven't got to go and check yet." "We were going to go but the guards called me over so I sent to girls to to back room." Blake told her. She must have known about the back room because she seems to know about all of this. "Those back rooms will keep you safe sweetheart I promise. They kept me safe with nat every time." I looked at her confused. "Why did you need to go to the back room? Why do people come here?" I asked. "Blake you never told her about it?" His mother asked him. "No I didn't. I didn't think this would happen again but apparently it did, and you're right I should have told her sooner so she knows what to do." I looked at them both with concern and confusion. "What did you not tell me? What should I know that I don't?" Blake looked at me and took my hands in his. "Darling, I'm the leader of the biggest mafia in the world, but please don't be scared of me I will never hurt you no matter what." Blake told me and I started to understand more on why there was a secret room and why he made us go back there. "So your the leader of the biggest mafia in the world, there is a secret room behind the painting, you have more guns then anything, and you never told me to keep me safe?" I asked him. He shook his head yes. "Trust me I realize that I should have told you a while ago but I promise no more secrets from now on." I smiled and agreed with him. We all got ready and went out for dinner with his mother and had a good rest of the night.