Attack

Chapter Thirty-Nine.

Frank grabbed his gun and shot Lorenzo without blinking, forwarding toward Aurora. Aurora's eyes widen as no words leave her mouth watching Lorenzo on the floor pressing his guts. Feared died in Aurora's throat as Frank stepped closer to her, holding his gun. 'He was about to kill you, anyway. A man like him only knows how to satisfy their Alter Ego. They don't care about anything else but themselves. These are the worst type of men you can encounter in your life. They just don't care what is right or wrong. And if he knew about Aiden. He would have also killed him.'My father was one! Aurora remembers Zagreus' words from the day when Iorwerth died. She knew nothing but to protect Aiden. Frank stepped towards her and was about to grab her when Aurora pushed him away and he slipped down the stairs falling on the floor. 

Edevane ran towards his father, holding his body, but he wasn't breathing and his head got covered in blood. 

"You bitch!" Edevane roared in anger as he gets up walking towards Aurora, thinking to run when Lorenzo got up, grabbed his leg, and fell down. 

"Call Zagreus and Run!" Lorenzo asked as he grabbed Edevane, while Edevane kicked his hands. Aurora quickly turned to run away when her eyes fell on Edevane holding his gun to free himself from Lorenzo. 'He will kill him.' She ran down the stairs grabbing the old wooden frame and hitting Edevane head as he fell unconscious. 

"Are you serious?" Lorenzo speaks watching her. "that was expensive!" He groaned as Aurora breathed watching him. "You are welcome!" She watched Frank's body laying on the floor while covering the carpet in blood. "Don't tell it was Zagreus fab!" She asked while Lorenzo groaned holding his guts and standing up watching her. "It wasn't. Call Vicent or Zagreus. We need to leave before his men come up!" Lorenzo speaks covering his pain. Aurora nods her head until her eyes fell on Edevane standing behind Lorenzo holding the gun and shot without blinking. He didn't give them a chance to them. 

Lorenzo fell on the floor groaning as Edevane forth towards the Aurora. "You are something. I want to see this fight when you are under me in my bedroom." Edevane stated and Aurora's anger rose. She watched him as he forth towards her with determination. "You know what," Aurora stated with anger from his statement as it hit her deep core. Edevane was stumbling holding his bleeding head watching her breathing in rage. As he stepped closer to Aurora, she grabbed his head with every ounce of energy or power and strike his head to the nearest mirror wall. 

Edevane fall over the floor after making a big impact on the mirror while blood covered the area. "You are better off dead!" She breathed as she watched Lorenzo over the floor in blood covering his white shirt. She quickly ran and grabbed the landline cellphone failing Zagreus's number but it staringly went to voicemail. She breathes readily to call 911. "Don't call 911! We don't have answers for two dead-bodied." Lorenzo speaks crawling. Aurora nods as she dialed for Zagreus again but it went to a straight voicemail. 

"Have you done this before?" Lorenzo asked watching two dead bodies lying on the floor. "No" Aurora speaks dialing Vincent's number and it finally rang. "Brilliant!" Lorenzo speaks when the main door opened and Zagreus walked inside. Lorenzo immediately sighs closing his eyes while Zagreus's eyes widen watching the floor. 'He is here!'

His eyes widen watching Frank and Edevane's bodies. He ran checking if they were breathing or not. They are dead!" Lorenzo speaks watching Zagreus. His eyes widen as his eyes immediately looked for Aurora. He quickly gets up stepped inside the living hall finding Aurora over the phone. 

Aurora turns with the sound of footsteps as her eyes meet Zagreus. He breathes in relief watching her and then Lorenzo bleeding to death. "Who did it?" Zagreus speaks and Lorenzo nods pointing towards Aurora. "You never told me she is good at killing!" Lorenzo goals as Zagreus watched Aurora while she just stood there watching him. She breathes in relief finding him there. It was like his presence sent her vibes of safety. 

"Vincent text Ares!" Zagreus orders taking steps forward to Aurora and quickly engulfing her in an embrace giving her shock. Vicent grabbed Lorenzo taking him away after texting Ares. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Is Aiden Alright!" Zagreus bombarded her with questing moving away and holding her. Aurora holds him in assurance and nods her head. "We are okay!" 

"The thought they were going to take Aiden away was enough to send me on edge!" She explained and Zagreus nods his head and pulled her in a hug. "You need to tell me about it!" Aurora asked hugging him back. It felt good and right for the moment. 

"They are nothing that you should bother about!" Zagreus speaks moving away watching her marvelous eyes as she smiles warming his cold hands. "They weren't on the wedding list as per their name. And he was here to kill me or whatever... So, I think I deserved a light!" She asked and Zagreus nodded. "Seeing the situation I guess they won't be a problem anymore."

They talked when the door opened and a bunch of men walked inside. Zagreus watched men grabbing the body and taking it away. "Ares!" Zagreus mentions and Aurora nods his head. Zagreus grabbed Aurora by the shoulder and make her seated. "They will clean up. I will check on Aiden!" Zagreus gets up walking upstairs leaving her to crawl into her darkness. 

'I killed two people!' She wondered as she sat there staring at the fire as the chill killing of two people engulfed her. Zagreus comes back with awake Aiden in his arms as she watched him holding against his chest. 

"How many people you have killed?" Aurora asked watching Zagreus. Zagreus watched her in surprise as realization hit him. 'She just killed two people!' 

"A few!" He answers ignoring more questions as Aurora watched him ignoring her eyes. 'He does it when he wants to avoid the topic.' 

"A few that you can't count!" She whispered to herself knowing he did it on a frequent basis. Zagreus takes his coat off holding Aiden safely against him and put it around Aurora. She watched him as he held her hands in his holding Aiden. She didn't said a word knowing he was sacred to lose them.