Care

Chapter Forty-Two 

Aurora walks into the kitchen after changing into a peach t-shirt, which covers most of the hickey. She sighs, grabbing the glass of water drinking quenching her dried throat. The mansion's main door opens as Zagreus walks inside, all drained of sweat. He walked inside, taking off his t-shirt as Lorenzo in the living hall greeted her. 

"Somebody had miles today!" Lorenzo smiles at him, sipping his coffee while Zagreus watched him grab his bottle from the couch to drink. After quenching his thirst, he speaks. "You have nothing better to do?" He asked while Lorenzo just smiles eyeing his neck and chest. 

"Well, I rather enjoy here with fresh news!" he smirks as Zagreus narrowed his eyes at him and shifted to the mirror wall watching his body. His eyes fell over hickeys, nails, and bite marks all over his skin. 

"You are staying in the room!" Zagreus ordered as he turned but stopped and faced him back. "And you are not getting out until you are off that chair!" He orders and Lorenzo chuckles as he closed the magazine. "I will require Aiden's presence." He asked while Zagreus watched him and then nods. 

"When he is awake!" Zagreus watched Vincent dragging Lorenzo away back to his room. He turns his back as his eyes fell on Aurora in the kitchen sipping her coffee and staring at the donut kept on the kitchen island. He grazes zero when his eyes fell on what she was wearing. It was one of his t-shirts that his grandfather got him on his eighteen birthday. 'You gotta be kidding me!' He wondered as he stare at her. 'She looks beautiful!' 

He groans at himself as he shifts his way to his workout routine. 'I shouldn't be distracted!' Aurora sips his coffee as she eyes the donut. 'You were one thing I carved my entire pregnancy. Now I don't wanna look at you!' 

She shifts her way toward the refrigerator looking for something to feed her hungry stomach. She grabbed the omelets and put them on the kitchen island safely until it rolls down and the chef caught them. 

" I will make it ma'am!" Chef bows as she nervously smiles giving him space as he takes the chance. 'Probably should start learning cooking!' She wonders as the chef takes up his chores working over breakfast. He prepares Aurora's breakfast and she feeds herself. After eating and washing dishes chef leaves the kitchen while aurora grabs another cup of coffee when it was taken away. She gasp as she turned watching Zagreus standing shirtless with hair drenched in water. He looked like he came out of the shower.

"You shouldn't be drinking another while feeding Aiden!" Zagreus says as he keeps the coffee cup away while Aurora watched him all drenching in water straightway screaming Studly Ravishing Man. 'Damn He is captivating!'

"You were watching!" Aurora asked in shock as reality sunk in. "Uhh-Huh!" He played along grabbing her waist and putting her on the kitchen counter. "You are wearing my favorite T-shirt!" He stated watching as she chuckle watching him. He moved away from her neck starting the T-shirt over her body more closely. 

"I thought you were into black?" She asked as Zagreus holds her waist and watched her. "White plus grandpa got me this!" he speaks as Aurora nods her head. "You hate donuts!" His hands moved her strand away from her cheeks as she nods her head. "Ate too much during pregnancy!"  

"It's my thing!" Zagreus announced making her amazed again. "You love Donut!" She asked as if she wasn't sure. Zagreus chuckled as he leans capturing her lips in his grabbing her waist against him. He drowned her in his kiss as his hands reached over her thigh and grasp it making her gasp. 

Zagreus invade her mouth grabbing the back of her head and losing all his control. Aurora grabbed his shoulder holding on to her weakened body until he moved away breathing hard. She breathed in and out puffing her chest until he grabbed her up in his arms moving upstairs. 

He dropped her over the bed hovering over her and taking off her T-shirt and throwing it away on the nearest couch. She whiffed when he seized her jaw kissing her neck in sloppy kisses making her brain freeze and moan in pleasure. "You gotta keep it quiet. Love!" he asked as he moved away and she watched him like he grew two heads. 

"I don't mind everyone hearing your screams." He smirks while she rolls her eyes. He grabbed her palms and pin down beside her head as their skin slid against each other sharing warmth and closeness. Aurora gasped as his lips wander over her skin. She angles her neck giving him more access to ruin her than she could imagine. She gasped and moan as his lips and hands tortured her body all the way long until they were naked. 

He grabbed her thigh as he stood over his knees over the bed and kept over his shoulder making her eyes widen. "You are gonna..." She was cut off when he thrust inside her with no warning making her groan and grab the pillow in her fist. He keeps his thrust slow and passionate.

"Fuck!" Zagreus moaned as she squeezed him out and he thrust harder making her gasp. He was not slow as he grabbed her legs keeping his pace quick and rough making her moan and gasp grabbing the silk sheet and arching her back. His hands came up to her bosom as he move in and out of her making both of them quiver in pleasure they brought each other. Zagreus moan as he came along with her making her legs shake and her body weaken. 

She gasp she finally pure bliss while he kept thrusting in and out of her. "I am not done yet!" He stated as he hover her again kissing her shoulder and neck.

After hours of love making Aurora lay wrapped in a sheet against Zagreus's body while his back rested against the headboard. They lay in silence enjoying each other company until they heard crying. Zagreus smiles as he holds Aurora and sits up. "I will hold him!" He gets off the bed wrapping sheets around his torso and walks into the nursery.

Zagreus hold crying Aiden in his arms walking to Aurora as she holds the sheets against her. He placed Aiden in her arms getting back on the bed. "My Baby is hungry!" She cooed as she brought him to feeding. Zagreus watched them as his hands came wiping Aiden's tears away and kissing Aurora's forehead. Aiden calmed as he started feeding himself watching Zagreus. 

Zagreus smiles as he watched them and hold them in his arms. It felt Right. Everything Felt Right. 

"Will You Marry Me?" Zagreus asked shocking the soul out of her. "Huh!" Aurora had a hard time registering him requesting her. "What you say?" She again watched her as he smiles leaning against her lips. He kisses her and moves away. "Will You Marry Me?" he asked again watching her orbs. 

"Yes!" She smiled as she kissed him back. She moves away watching Aiden finally drifting back to sleep.