Chapter 15

(Chapter song ‘Desire' by Meg ‘Burn'  by 2WEI)
CASS

It’s been weeks since we stole the arrow.  With no word on where Puck is, I had to get home.  I was also going out of mind in that hotel room.  Ember came with me to keep an eye on me and I’m definitely not arguing that. 
Since being back, I’ve been trying to concentrate on work, but somethings been building in me.  It’s hot, impulsive and hungry.  My wolfs been feeling it too. 
Every time she walks around her in her jeans and tank top.  Every time I sit at the kitchen island and watch her rub her neck as she tries to find her brother, I find myself licking my lips as it grows a little more each day.  My wolf is constantly growling in my head.  He’s burning inside and I feel it all.  I just want to lick every curve.  Squeeze and bite every inch of that delectable skin.  I want to fill my hands with her hair. 
I decided my office was a good place to hide.  I sit at my desk and try to shake this off, it’s not working. 
She’s also feeling it.  I can tell as she’s getting extra snappy with me.  The girl loves to fight her feelings, that’s for sure.  
There’s been times, over the last few weeks, where I just wanted to claim her right in the middle of the pack house.  My crotch has been in constant pain from all the hard-ons and it’s starting to frustrate. 
I feel this pressure in my heart.  This build up brewing is so intense, I feel like if I don’t get it out soon, things are going to get messy.  Not the good kind of messy either. 
After suffering for three hours, I get the idea to check in with her and maybe get us out of the house.  Maybe we can hash out this tension between us by doing something fun. 
I walk to her door and knock.  I’m instantly filled with heat.  I put a hand on her door and it feels like a pulse. 
She opens the door and she looks less than impressed.  Her cheeks are red and she looks…very hot.
“Hi.”  My lip ticks up quick.  “Everything OK?”
“No.”  She grumbles and turns into the room.
I walk in and let the door close behind me.  My body is filled even more with a stifling, burning feeling. 
“Why is it so damn hot in here?”  I pull at my shirt collar as I feel the sweat start to leech. 
She rips off her jacket and throws it on a chair.  She walks to her bathroom and proceeds to splash water on her face.  She leans on the sink and rolls a narrowed eye to me.  “It’s the arrow…it’s infused…”
I wipe my brow with the back of my arm.  “Infused with what?  The fires of hell?  Holy shit.”  I can feel my shirt get wet as the room temperature seems to increase.
She splashes more water on her face.  “It’s Eros'  arrow.  You know, the God of Lust?  It’s filling the room with a lust power.” 
“Jesus.”  I rip off my shirt and wipe my face and chest. 
She walks out.  “We need to find Puck before this gets worse.
I eye her sweat soaked shirt.  The fabric is slightly sticking to the curve of her breasts.  My hand flexes as I itch to grab them.  My wolf growls hungrily in my rib cage.  Desire fills me, but it’s nothing like I’ve felt before.  This is so intense, thoughts of slamming her down and ripping her clothes off fill my mind.  “Uh…Yeah…We should…um…do that…”  My words fall off as I watch tiny beads of water drip off her jawline to her neck.  It’s almost hypnotic. 
She glares at me.  “Don’t get any ideas.”
My eyes meet hers and I tilt my head.  “What ideas might that be?”
She glances away.  “You and me…Not happening.” 
I step closer as I continue to wipe the heat away.  The arrows pulse is matching my heart beat perfectly.  “You feel it.”  I whisper with a slight growl. 
“It’s the arrow.”  She says.
I shake my head and bite my lip.  “No, little bug.  It’s not.”  My eyes flash blue.
“Cass…Don’t.”  She puts up a hand as she backs away. 
“Stop denying you have feelings, Ember.  I know that kiss didn’t just affect me.”  I say as I stalk her.  My dick is rock hard in my pants as I close the gap.   “The roof top proved that much.”
“No…This is just the arrow.  It’s got you hot and bothered.”  She eyes me as the sweat builds on her brow. 
I lick my bottom lip as we come around her bed.  “I’m not the only one, baby.”  I smirk as I throw my shirt to the floor. 
“Cass…stop…”  She growls.  Her face turns to lust filled anger.
I tilt my head further as I close the gap.  “Make me.”  I growl back. 
She snarls her lip and back hands me hard across the cheek.  My head is thrown to the side and I press my lips together at the pain of it.  I rub my cheek as I turn my head slowly back to her.
I see her lip turn up just a bit as our eyes meet.  I know she did that to try and snap me out of it, but all it did was make me want her more.
My wolf is going crazy inside me.  My eyes flash blue, I grab her around her chest with one arm and throw her on the bed.  With a dominant growl, I land on top, hovering above her head.  My hair drips with sweat as it hangs off my head.  My eyes glare into hers as I lower myself to her lips. 
“Get off me...”  She grits.  She shoots daggers at me as mine fill with the lust the arrow is giving me.  Though, I’m not sure if this is actually the arrow.
The arrows pulse quickens as I press my dick against her thigh.  “You want me, Ember.  Just like I want you.”  I rake my eyes down her impeccable body and back up.  “You’re lying to me and lying to yourself.  This isn’t about the damn kiss.  You know there’s more here.”
She clenches her jaw.  I can see the fight in her eyes.  “It was a mistake.  You’re just a giant…hot…muscular…mistake.”  She quietly spits her words.  Our heat is so thick, I imagine hell is cooler at this point. 
I slowly run my hand across her cheek.  Her eyes close slightly.  She feels the electric heat I do.  I thread my fingers into her hair and fist it.  My heart pounds and I hear hers just slamming against her ribs.  I graze her lips and her breathing speeds up. 
“And you…”  I make circles as her lips tremble.  She lets out a very tiny whimper.  “I’ve been waiting for you my whole damn life.”
I yank her head back and swallow her whole.  I shove my tongue down her throat and press my body on hers.  She moans louder. 
I pull us more onto the bed, ripping her shirt off as I do. 
She claws my back and bites my neck as I undo her bra and toss it with a wolf controlled force. 
I grab her throat and shove her down onto the bed.  My other hand grabs her breast and I feast on it like man who hasn’t eaten in centuries. 
The lust comes in giant waves over us.  I roll and bit each nipple in my teeth as I grip her soft neck. 
She grabs my hair in her fist and pulls me up to her lips.  We just devour each other in the sweat soaked power of the arrow.  The whole thing is sloppy, wet and so fucking hot.
I slam her down again and bite my way to her pants.  With a growl, I rip them off with her panties.  I need to taste her right goddamn now. 
I force her legs up into the air and spread her milky thighs. 
My lips consume her and her taste hits my tongue
“God…Cass…”  She moans as her fingers pull on my hair.  Her gorgeous hips buck on my mouth as my tongue licks her clit vigorously. 
I push her up more and open her right up.  “You taste so fucking good…”  I pant and bite her lips.  Running circles around her pussy, I squeeze a finger into her entrance and pump it just as fast as I lick.
“FUCK YES!!...”  She arches and her hair pulling gets more intense.
Her body starts to shake as I concentrate on her sweet, little clit. I run my nails down her stomach, marking her skin. 
I hook her g spot and suck her pussy into my mouth. 
“CASSS…YESSS!!”   She screams and white knuckles the blanket as her orgasm rips through.
“Fuck yes!  Give it to me…”  I pull out my finger and lick her harder. I hold her thighs in my arms and force her climax out to drink every drop. 
I sit up and throw her legs to the side.  “Hands and knees.  Now!”  I growl. 
She whips to her stomach and rises.  Her wet red hair coats her soaked back.
I tear my pants and boxers off.  Fisting myself, I stroke my throbbing shaft.  I’ve wanted this for so long, I’m taking it now.
I reach down her back, wrap her hair around my hand and pull her up to me.  My lips graze her ear as she whines out a moan.  Her eyes are slits and her lips are swollen.  Her cheeks are beat red as I run my fingertips across them and wrap them around her throat.
“I want you…all of you…”  I lick her soft skin.  “I’m not just going to fuck you, Ember…”  I rub the head of my cock on her dripping pussy.  “I’m going to tear into your fucking soul…”  I grit in her ear and shove my entire length into her.
“FUCK YESS!!”  She slams her head back on my shoulder as I pull out and slam her pussy again.
Goddamn!  Her pussy takes all of me and my fucking chest explodes.  My heart runs wild with the feel of her wrapped around me.  My blood ignites and I’m on literal fire as I pound her ass with my hips.  My mind fills with pink, smoky heat and the arrows power pounds in my ears.  Her screams add to my animal fever as I grab her ass cheek and push down to give me leverage. 
My dick thrusts into to her and I fist even more hair.  I sit up and fuck her like it’s my damn job. 
“Yeah, baby…Fuck you feel good…”  I grind as I slap her ass. 
“CASS!  YESS!  HARDER!”  She screams in her arch.
I can barely breath as my nails dig into her hip.  “You want it harder, love bug…I’ll give you harder.”  I shove her head into the bed and bare down on her arched ass.  My hips hit her ass as hard as I can go.  “Yes!  FUCK!” 
“GOD, YESS!”  She grips the blankets and tries to fight my pin, but I’m keeping this redhead down while I slam the shit out of her pussy. 
I plant a foot on the bed and hit her home as I feel her pussy tighten around my length.  My dick starts to swell as I push her ass up and get in as deep as I can.  She’s screaming so loud, I’m sure my pack can hear her. 
My wolf is clawing at me as her pussy walls clamp my dick.  “Ember…So fucking tight...God, yess!”  I growl. 
I let go of her head and pull her arm across her back pinning her.  “Come for me.   Soak my dick.” 
I swat her ass good and she screams even louder.  I thrust harder and faster.  Her pussy turns to a vice and her climax explodes all over me.
“YES, EMBER!!”  I growl loud as my balls slam up and my dick explodes inside her.  “Fucking milk it!” 
“YESSSS!!”  She screams into the blanket. 
My chest vibrates loud as I claim her pussy and empty every lost drop into her. 
We’re both soaked.  The blankets are soaked and the pounding in my ears is replaced with my heaving breaths. 
I lay on her back, kissing her salty skin.  I move her hair, kiss her cheek and turn her head to me and kiss her deep.
I pull out and she flops down on her stomach.  I lay on top of her as we try to calm the fire down.
She gives little kisses back and her dreamy eyes find mine.  “We need to lock this arrow up.” 
I wipe the sweat off her brow.  “Agreed.”  I pant.  As much as I want to, we can’t live with this much lust floating around.  “We need Ricky.” 
I flop on my back and pull her on top of me.  I grab the back of her head and kiss her within an inch of her life.