Chapter 30

(Chapter song ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran)
CASS

Standing in my driveway, I look around at how blue everything is.  My heart flutters with the pulse of the bond. 
Puck scrubs his face and head.  “Ugh…I’m going to bed.  Hey…um…Congratulations, eh.”  He slaps my arm.  “My sisters lucky to have you.”  He winks and smirks at me and I give him a curious look.
He glances at Ember.  “Night, Em.”
She wipes her face and smiles back.  “Night, Puck.”
I’m so filled with love and excitement, I can barely hold it.  Her eyes meet mine and I walk up to her and cup her cheek.  She’s dirty and a down right mess, but she’s so fucking perfect, I can’t believe she’s all mine.  I lean down and rest my forehead on hers.  I smile.  “You missed.”  I hitch a chuckle. 
She giggles through happy tears.  “No.”  She chokes.  “I didn’t.”  She bites her top lip.
“You didn’t?”  I whisper.  “You mean to tell me you meant to shoot at my head?”  My brows shoot up.
She laughs and shakes her head on mine.  “It was the only thing I could do.  I couldn’t shoot you.  I love you so much and when I felt you’re heart…I’m sorry…”  She starts to cry again.  “So sorry…”
I hug her, wrapping my arms around her head.  “It’s perfectly fine, baby.  I trusted that you’d see me.  I knew you would, you know why?”  I push her back, wipe her tears and stare into her gorgeous blue eyes.  “I knew you were mine the moment I saw you.”  I hold her head and bruise her lips. 
She pulls back.  “But the magic?”
“I can field that one.”
Our heads whip to Valentino and Eros standing at our sides.
Eros looks at me and arches a brow.  “Cass…You seem…happy.”  He smirks as his eyes flick sown.
In everything, I forgot I was bareass naked and in my heightened emotions, sporting a semi.
My face turns beat red as my hands slam over my junk.  I chuckle nervously.  “I…I am…I…”   I turn to my mate.  “Em?”  I squeak.
She grins.  She stands in front of me and crosses her arms.  “Ok.  Tell me how this happened with a love kiss.”
Valentino shakes his head.  “An incomplete kiss, you disastrous love bug.  The kiss wore off after a few days.  This whole thing was Cass' heart.a”  He smacks her forehead.
“Ow!”  She scowls.
“Now, you know how it feels.”  I whisper in her ear.
“Shut up.”  She directs her scowl at me and I smirk.  She turns back.  “Ok.  What’s going on?” 
Valentino looks to Eros and back at us.  “Well, to put it bluntly, we fucked up.” 
“Shocking.”  Ember mumbles. 
Eros steps forward.  “Cass, I deeply apologize.  I’m afraid the suffering you went through was completely my fault.  I screwed up your match many years ago and we needed to correct it.” 
“I heard…You forgot?”  I scrunch my face and tilt my head to the side. 
“Ok, we got that part, what about me?”  Ember flicks her eyes between the two cosmic beings. 
Valentino takes a deep breath, runs his fingers through his bright red hair.  “Ember.  You were meant for Cass'  file.  I knew he would be a perfect match for you.  You needed direction and focus.  He gives that to you.  Cass shows you that you can heal and move on.” 
She looks at me and I shrug.  “He’s right.”  She turns back.
“What about his original mate?”  She asks.
“There wasn’t one.”  Eros says as he stuffs his hands in his pockets. 
I furrow my brow.  “What…do you mean?”
“I mean, naked lad, when your file went missing, your fate line wasn’t created yet.  When we found your file, we had to…fill in the blanks.”  His lip ticks up as he glances at Valentino. 
“So, you chose me?”  Ember kicks out a leg and shakes her head.
“Ember, I love you.”  Valentino smiles.  “Of all my love bugs, you are smart, driven and always on target, but…”  He places a hand on her cheek and smiles sweetly.  “You drive me fucking insane.  I needed you matched to…calm you down.”  He eyes her and tilts his head slightly. 
Ember chuckles and lowers her head, shaking it. I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her shoulder.  I grin to them.  “Thank you.”
Valentino nods.  “You’re welcome.  We should leave.”  He motions to Eros.
“Wait!”  I throw up a hand.
They turn back.
“We need a favor.”  I state.
Valentino arches a brow.  “Oh?”
“I want to be a love bug.”
“I want to be a shifter.”
Both of us say at the same time and then turn our faces to each other. Ember smiles big as I laugh, hug her head and kiss her temple. 
Valentino wraps an arm around his waist and rubs his chin.  He points.  “You want to be a love bug and you want to be a shifter.”
We both nod.
He turns to Eros, who closes his eyes and nods.
Valentino walks up to Ember and grabs her head.  He kisses her forehead.  My wolf growls as I watch, curiously.  Her eyes glow blue and she grins.  “Oh my god!”  She says in wonderment as she looks around wildly.  She turns to me.  “This is amazing!” 
“What?  What’s amazing?”  I search her excited face. 
She locks my eyes.  “I have a wolf.  Why is she so loud?”  She scrunches her nose as she tries to listen. 
Valentino scratches his temple.  “She…she used to belong to a drill Sargent.”  He smiles.
“A drill Sargent?”  Ember laughs. 
He scratches his hair.  “I think she’s perfect for a crazy love wielding love bug.”
Ember nods.  “I can feel her settling in already.  This is so cool.”
I throw my arm around her.  “How did you get around the whole mature wolf thing.  We thought it couldn’t be done.” 
He points to me.  “For you maybe.  Embers a cosmic.  That’s different.  Highly trained, specialized wolves are more adaptive to the soul of a being like Ember.”
I lean to her.  “I can’t wait to test that.”  I smirk and bounce my brow.
“Shut up!”  She grits through a smile.  She clears her throat.  “Thank you so much, Valentino.”
“Please, don’t mention it.  We don’t want to be giving wolves away.”  He eyes her and she nods.  He looks at me.  “Now…”  He walks to me, grabs the back of my head and kisses my forehead.
“What the hell, man!”  I shove him off me.
He laughs.  “You don’t want your love bug?  I can take it back.” 
Ember's jaw drops and she turns, placing a hand on my heart.  “He’s right!  I feel it.  You’re a permanent love bug.”
Valentino interrupts, “More precisely, you two are the universes first, love bug/shifter hybrids.” 
“Hybrids?”  I ask and he nods. “How are you swinging this, I thought this was Fates department.” 
“Technically, I’m a form of fate so I dabble in her arena every now and then.”  He puffs his chest out and smiles.
“Ahh!  Valentino!  I love you!”  Ember throws her arms around him and hugs him tight.
Again, my wolf growls at the sight of his mate being touched.
Valentino laughs.  “Do you want a hug too?”
“No.”  I mumble. 
“Well, you’re getting one.”  He grins.  He grabs me and wraps his large arms around me, slapping my back.  “Sorry.  I just love seeing love bloom.” 
“You wouldn’t be Saint Valentino if you didn’t.”  I grin and tap his arm.  “Thank you.”
“You’re welcome.  Enjoy your mating.  We have lots to discuss later so get some rest.”  He steps back.
“What about?”  Ember asks.
He leans to her.  “Your new position in the department.”
“My what now?”  Embers eyes widen.
“Tomorrow.”  He nods then blinks out.
Ember spins around to me and smiles the happiest smile I’ve ever seen.  “Come here.”  I purr and pull her to me.  I hold the back of her head and engulf her lips with mine.  I pull back and gently stroke her cheek.  “Let’s go inside.”  I whisper. 
She smiles and I scoop her up in my arms.  I kiss her as I walk her into our pack house and to our room.  Mine.  My mate.  My forever person.  I never thought, for one second, that the person I would love would be a being of love.  It kind of makes sense.  I had a lot to give and the only one who could even remotely have enough room for it would be Cupids love bug.
Ember is the only I will ever put complete faith in.  I trusted she’d make the right decision and she did. 
I walk us into our room and set her down.  “I told you it was real.” 
“I think I knew, but I was afraid.  Afraid that it meant I deserved as much love as I gave out.”  She gives a half smile and rests her fingertips on my dirty chest.  She looks herself over and laughs.  “I’m a mess.”
I look at myself then meet her eyes.  “No.  I’m a mess, you’re absolutely perfect.”  I kiss her again.
I break the kiss and take off her jacket.  “Let’s have a shower.”  I drawl on her lips. 
I scoop her up under her but, kiss her and takes us into the shower. 
Under the flowing water from the shower head, the waters hot, but the heat between is what’s steaming the room. 
I press her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around my waist.  She grips my wet hair and kisses me with the passion I’ve been begging for this whole time. 
My lips suck her skin as water travels in small rivers down it.  Cupping her soft breasts, I take each into my mouth and suck her pink, hard nipples. 
“Cass…”  She breathes.  She pulls my head up to her lips.  “I love you.” 
“I love you too.”  I consume her mouth and fist her hair.
My hand moves between us and I find her aroused pussy.  My fingers rub her soaked slit. She moans on my lips as I find her entrance and slide a finger into it.  My thumb rubs her little clit and I feel her arousal increase even more. 
I break the kiss and devour her neck, jaw and ear.  My wolf is spinning in circles and howling.  Celebrating the fact that he has his mate even though he hasn’t met her yet.  We waited so long for this and making this the best damn marking in history.
I rub her clit harder and she rests her head on the wall.  “Yes, Cass.”
I gaze into her dreamy eyes.  “You’re so beautiful.   You’re all mine, my little love bug.” I kiss her chin and lips as my finger pump in and out of her tight, wet pussy. 
She digs her nails in and her moans get louder.  Her pussy tightens as I feel her start to shiver and I pull her head to mine.  “Come for me, love.”  I whisper to her.  I pump my finger faster on her g spot. 
“GOD, YESS!!”  Her arms wrap around my neck and she buries her head in my shoulder as her orgasm rips through. She screams into the crook of my neck and her nails dig into my skin, sending waves of electric love through me.  My dick is so hard it’s almost painful. 
The water cascades as I pull my hand out and set her down.  “I want to make you feel everything.”  I drawl and spin her around.  I press her against the shower wall and pull her ass out.  Lining up, I thrust my entire length into her. 
“YESSSS!” 
“FUCK, YESSS!”  I growl as the bond, my emotions and all my nerves go haywire.  My body is bombarded by so much love it can’t even compare to before I met Ember.  The bond snaps between us as I thrust into her.  Each stroke is like a firestorm in my blood. 
I lean down, kiss her back and shoulder while my hips hit her ass.  I hold her hip with one hand and her hair with the other.  I turn her lips to mine and kiss her hard.  My hand in her hair slides to her jaw and throat.  I gently hold it as my length thrusts into her a little harder.
“Yesss!  Cass!”  She screams as she arches more and I cover her in licks and kisses.
“You feel so damn good.  So fucking perfect…”  I pant as I push her ass cheek up and stroke faster. 
I feel wave after wave of her electric touch.  I cup her breast and lean back.  “Yes, Ember.  Come on my dick, love….”  I hit her ass harder as her pussy walls start to pulse on my ever hardening dick.  I didn’t think I could even get this hard.  Ember turns me on so much just by being her.  She will never have to work to keep my love.  She’ll never have to question me at all.  I will never make her feel abandoned.  There won’t be a single day that I won’t show her how much I love the hell out of her. 
I prop a foot up on the seat that I have in the stall and my fingers indent her ass cheeks.  My heart swells as I run my hand down the back of my gorgeous Luna.  Her wet red hair is fanned out in wet locks across her milky skin.
I pump deeper and lean to kiss her back when I feel something I never expected to feel at all.  The changes inside grow and my wolf purrs loud. 
Her pussy clamps and I pull her up to me.  “I’m marking you, love.  You’re forever mine.” 
Her body quakes, my canines descend and I sink them into her shoulder from behind.
Her arm reaches up and hold my head.  “YESSS!  CASSS!”  Her pussy explodes her wetness all over me as I hold her and thrust into her hard.  My eyes glow blue and my chest growls as I sink them deep into her, releasing my venom into her making her mine. 
I can barely hang onto my own orgasm as her pussy strangles my dick.  She’s so beautiful and tight.  I want to come so bad, but not yet. 
When I feel she’s properly marked, I pull out my teeth and wash away the blood.  I lick the spot to help heal her faster.   I grab her chin and fill her mouth with my tongue.  I taste my mate with new amazement.  I didn’t think she could taste even better than before, but my god, I could kiss her forever. 
I was totally happy and satisfied with her, but this bond just makes it even more special and I almost feel like I don’t deserve to feel her this much.
After breaking the kiss, I pull out and pick her up again.  I hold her legs up on my arms and my dick knows just where to go.
I push back into her entrance and groan at euphoric feel of her.  I thrust to bring myself back to teetering on the edge.
“Yess!  YESS!”  She screams. 
I see her eyes glow blue and I smile.  “Let’s see what those beautiful canines look like, love.”
She holds my neck and smiles.  Her canines make my heart stop, if that was even possible.  I have had countless dreams of this exact moment and I couldn’t even begin to dream how I feel right now. 
I’m so in love and the anticipation of her venom in my veins is driving my excitement through the roof.  It’s not long before I’m ready. 
I pump my dick faster and feel my balls push up.  I push my body into hers.  “Do it now, Ember.  Please…”  I whimper out a quiet pant.  My orgasm builds quick.  My dick swells and my body tenses. 
With the sexiest growl I’ve ever heard, she bites into my skin.
I huff a growl and slam my eyes shut.  “Holy hell!!”  I grind. 
Against the wall, with the water splashing between us, my orgasm rips through. 
I fill her pussy deep as her venom enters me.  I feel it.  All of it.  My heart bangs my ribs.  My breath stutters and my love for her grows even more.  I’m hers.  I finally found her.  After 20 years,  I found my Luna and I want to fucking cry. 
I rest my head against hers as I pump the last of my come out and I kiss her hair as I slow down.  She withdraws her canines and pulls her head back.  Her sleepy eyes are the most stunning eyes I ever had the privilege of gazing into.  My desire and devotion to this woman will never fade for all eternity.  I’ll make damn sure of that.
I smile and move her wet locks out of her eyes.  “Good job, love bug.”  I gently give her a small kiss.
“I love you.”  She squeaks on my lips.
“I love you too, my love.  Forever till the end of time.  I will always love you.”  I give her a slow, sensual kiss and pull out.  I just hold her and take her all in before we have to get out and get some sleep. 
I break the kiss and admire my mate.  I’m caught in her eyes so much, I barely noticed the shower door open.
Our heads whip to Puck standing there with a stupid grin on his face.  We both scream like girls and our faces fill with angry shock. 
He holds up a hand.  “Hey guys.  Sorry to interrupt…
“PUCK!!”  Ember yells.
He produces a small vile out of thin air.
“WHAT THE FUCK?!”  I growl loud, covering Ember.
“Stop screaming at me, I’ll only be a second…”  He opens the vile and I watch him take some blood off my shoulder.  He grins as he holds it up to me.  “Thanks!” 
“Puck!  I’m gonna kill you!”  Ember growls and her eyes glow as her new wolf surfaces.
“Don’t threaten me with a good time!”  He laughs.  “Continue on.  Bye!”  He waves at us and slams the door.
I look at Ember.  “He’s a dead man.”  I drop Ember on her feet, throw the door open and grab a towel.  “Get back here, asshole!”  Dripping wet, I kiss Ember hard and she laughs on my lips.  I run after him as the house fills with his cackling nymph laughter.