Chapter Eleven

Christmas break seemed to stretch out forever. I prayed for the day Wheaton would go back to work. I missed the basement with its many distractions. Instead I was forced to live at the whims of Wheaton with no books or movies to take my mind off of things. I wondered what he did for work that gave him so many days off, but I'd never found out what his career was after he refused to answer me back in the warehouse all those months ago.

"Hey, Reyna, earth to Reyna!" Wheaton said, snapping in my face. I must have zoned out, and Wheaton held out a spoonful of eggs to me. Ever since he chained me to the bed he's been feeding me instead of just undoing my bonds. It was demeaning and embarrassing.

"You're being quite the space cadet today," he chuckled. "Did our New Year's celebration wear you out that much?" I squirmed at the memory of last night, what he made me do and how he laid his claim over my body.

I shook my head, just to try and dissipate the flashbacks.

"No? Huh, what's on your mind then?" he asked, lowering his spoon like he was holding my food hostage until I answered to his satisfaction.

"Nothing, I'm not thinking about anything in particular," I whispered. Wheaton smiled.

"C'mon, you need to be honest with me, Reyna. You know how much I hate liars," he said, reaching over to gently hold my chin.

"I was wondering what you do for work," I said softly. Wheaton's eyebrows raised and he used his hold on my chin to lift my head ever so slightly.

"Huh, I guess I've never told you, have I. What are you willing to do in order to find out?" He leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips, leaving the eggs abandoned. "Hmmm last night was good, wasn't it? You liked it, didn't you?" he whispered and kissed me again. Tears pricked in the corner of my eyes, but I refused to let him see me cry again. I did enough of that last night.

"I-it's fine. I don't care anymore," I said as he kissed me again, and his hand wandered over to the waistband of my shorts.

"No, it's about time I was more open with you. I mean, what are you going to do? Tell the police?" He laughed at his own joke.

"I'm serious, Wheaton. I don't want to know anymore-" I pleaded.

"Sh," he interrupted and continued his assault. "I'll tell you in a bit," he murmured before placing his fat, hot lips onto mine and snaking his hand under my waistband until he was touching my sex.

I wheezed as his fingers entered me and started to curl and move.

"S-stop, please, Wheaton I'm begging you," I cried but he just groaned and went back to ravaging my lips.

"You sound so sexy when you beg me," he mumbled against my cheek. I flushed in spite of myself and bit back a whimper as I leaned back against the headboard. "C'mon, moan my name the way you did last night," he said.

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head as my breathing hitched.

"Do it and I promise I'll answer all your questions," Wheaton said and started to kiss down my neck. My brain was fuddled from pleasure, and I couldn't think straight, but even so I realized that was an appealing offer. What did I have to lose?

"W-Wheaton, oh fuck... Wheaton..." I whined as I came and shuddered and spasmed while he continued to move and twist his fingers.

"That's a good girl," he whispered in my ear. My head was still spinning around in circles, and my heart was racing as he sat back up and wiped his fingers off on my shirt.

"Y-you gotta keep your promise," I gasped, still leaning against the headboard. Wheaton smirked at me.

"I was planning on it, dear Reyna," he said as he nuzzled my neck. "Have I ever broken a promise?" I shook my head.