King of the Aesir

Will was in a state of surprise. He did not think that he would receive benefits so soon!
What did privacy mean? It meant he could practice any skills he wanted without warranting unnecessary attention. Would someone mightier than Zeus monitor the rooms of people like him?

"I know that Modus runs this place and that he can't do overt things, but he can at least prevent unnecessary eyes from landing on me. Right, my wife?" Will tested the waters, hoping to get a response.

"Rest assured, no one can see you while in here unless they are selected my Lord Modus himself. You can do as you wish." Said a seemingly distracted Adelda. She was going to reveal herself in a bit but Will beat her to the punch. She had observed his battle with Jingsung, and even she had to admit, she was impressed.

'Anti-divinity and a frightening spiritual perception and control that allows him to weave in high-tier abilities and traits as he pleases. This mortal has indeed gotten worthy of my attention. How far will he go?'

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder people often say, and Will was the first believer in that.

'Adelda is a Nubian Beauty of the highest order.'

To most, Adelda would only seem average with some mature charm, but to Will, Adelda was as beautiful as a goddess even when she was absent-minded. She was standing in a simple room, but Will imagined a different background that he felt was worthy of her. To him, she was standing there with the stars and the moon shining high in the sky as her background.

Her big round eyes captured his attention. Her small dainty lips desired his gaze. Her face had a simple yet wise disposition. Her incredibly curvy body was more than enough to warrant Will's entire focus.

He had no intention of being with another woman. She was enough. He always had a rather skewed view of romance, after all, the system came when he was fifteen!
Will was well aware that he knew nothing about commitment and relationships. And that everything he knew was from the vantage point of a teenage boy who had not even held a girl's hand. But he couldn't care less.

What was her personality like? He would find out! Did they have things in common? He would adapt! She was his ideal woman physically, the rest would follow. He did not care if this was a naive thought.

'Arranged marriages worked in the past because people were willing to commit and adjust. People from my generation have devalued relationships and don't really keep their word. I can't fall into that. My chosen path is not easy, but I will at least commit to it.'

Will intended to stick to Adelda for his whole life. Of course, that didn't mean he wouldn't flirt or look at others. That was an essential part of him. He couldn't care less if she did the same.

'Talking is fine, but taking action is different.'

Will had seen flirtatious men who were incredibly loyal, and he knew restrained men who were no different from gigolos out of the public eye. He liked to pretend to be ignorant, but he had seen many things in his short life.

So Will decided to take a radical approach to relationships. His original intention was to have an arranged marriage set up. There were still organizations that dealt with that sort of thing. He never thought he would date anyone as a teenager because he wasn't that interested in women and he was shy when it came to matters of romance. Will could talk and flirt with anyone, but taking that final step scared the living daylights of the fifteen-year-old boy.

He knew that would change with time so he set his objective to getting engaged by the time he was twenty-seven.

Before that, he would enter a few relationships if he got interested and possibly marry if he felt that he had the right person, but he was a fifteen-year-old boy so he knew that his plans could change. Adelda and the arrival of the Conquest System reinforced that notion. Will was now well aware that everything was no longer in his hands.

Modus held his life in the palm of his hand while his home was in danger. For now, he would only look and chat, and when he was strong enough, he would get his chance. It's not like she was going anywhere anyway.

'To get her trust I must trust her. No one wants an insecure partner.'

Adelda saw Will's burning gaze and roughly guessed his thoughts.

'He does not attempt to hide his thoughts. And he already thinks I'm his. First, you have to survive boy.'

"Lord Modus congratulates you on your performance against Jingsung Ha. He has also sent a guest your way. The man behind you is going to be your instructor for the remainder of your time on this expedition."

'The man behind me?'

Will was stunned because his senses picked up nothing, or at least there was supposed to be nothing. The moment Adelda finished speaking, Wills Aqua Sense picked up a life form behind him leaning against the empty wall.

Will turned around, and he saw the calm Wodin with his arms crossed across his chest. Wodin had dark hair and black eyes, that were so still they looked dead. He was wearing simple leather armour with some decorations of famous Greek beasts like Cerberus and the Hydra.

A sword was resting on the scabbard attached to his scabbard.

Will had dealt with Modus, hence, he was numb to such flexing now, so he stood up and dusted himself "Hello Mr Guest. I'm Will, nice to meet you."

Will went to Wodin with an outstretched hand for a handshake. Wodin smiled and shook his hand.

"I am Wodin, but I'm sure you would know to be by my more common name, Odin."

Will's eyelids opened wide as he looked at Adelda for confirmation. She simply nodded with a knowing smile.

"As in The All Father? King Of Aesir and Ruler of Asgard?"

...

Sorry for the late post. My phone wasn't able to log into wattpad but im back. I have a large backlog of like 15 Solitary Sword Sovereign chapters so there is a lot to look forward to. I just wish wattpad had a posting timer so I could put them all on a timer.