Metamorphosis Complete

The reason Will's other two states were changing was due to the effect of the balancing of three states.

As Hercules had pointed out, 'The Mind hosts thoughts and operates through Intent affecting the Soul. The Soul hosts the mind and operates through Soul Force affecting The Body. The Body hosts the Soul and operates through Life Force.

The Mind has a Thought, and that Thought manifests into Intent. The Intent causes changes to the Soul and thus the Soul Force or Spirit acts. The Spirit is designed to want to pass this trait down to the lower Vessel. In this case, that would be The Body. The Soul within uses Spirit to make changes to The Body by controlling energies such as World Energy, Qi, Mana and such. The Energy causes permanent change within the flesh in a way that causes the Life Energy to give feedback. This results in either an improved body over time or degradation.

The Mind and Soul exist outside of Time, just like light, but The Body does not. The Body ages over time. Hence body cultivation is a fight over ageing. Life Force is always being lost. Every moment of every second.

The greater the gap between your Soul Cultivation and body cultivation the more Life Force, or Vitality you lose. That's why it's important to have your Body keep up.'

This time there was a large change in Will's lower vessels due to the effects of the fusion of his minds and collection of his power in a centralized core and the Flowing Tide Restriction.

The mind had been restricted and rebuilt, and the same was happening to his soul.

The next stage of the operation initiated at this moment. The line Wodin had made to bisect the room shone with intense brightness and it materialized into reality. It split into tiny motes of light that turned into thousands of small runes.

Like a coiling snake, the runes came alive and surrounded Will, soaking into his flesh and making great changes.

'These runes, they are linking my three vessels!'

The mind, the soul and the body were the vessels or states, while Intent, Soul Force and Life Force were the bridges linking these vessels. At first, Will felt as if they were separate entities that were connected, but he started to see that this observation was incorrect.

Will could feel that his mind was manifesting thoughts that resulted in intent that went to the lower vessel, which in this case was the soul, and made changes to his soul strands. As the soul changed, it manifested Soul Force or Spirit, and this Soul Force restructured the body at a cellular level.

Will was no slouch. He understood that the Flowing Tide Restriction was to thank for all of this. Not only were his three vessels becoming stronger, but they were also balancing themselves out.

But this was not the end.

Will wanted to take advantage of what was happening, especially now that he had access to his Soul Force and Intent.

Primordial Refinement!

This was the Skill Will was using to improve the quality of his body.

It was a physical cultivation technique of incredibly unorthodox methods.

This method of physical cultivation increased the quality of your body by destroying the cells and then forcefully reconstructing them. There were two methods of doing this.

Method one was by using materials. Method two involved using energies generated from one's own body. The Primordial Refinement Manual was somewhat common but hard to complete because the grade of bodily improvement was proportional to the quality of ingredients and one's tolerance to pain.

The materials used to Refine one's body changed according to the energy type. For example, if one used ice-type materials to constantly refine themself then one will end up with an Ice Type Acquired Constitution. This would be good if you had a class with attributes that went well with ice m, water, yin or darkness, but if the Acquired Constitution clashes with your class you could end up dying from Cultivation Deviation.

The Primordial Refinement Manual was essentially a book that taught you to improve your body by 'cooking it.' And it had millions of recipes. Most have neither the mental ability, nor the time to sift through the information let alone contain it. If an unqualified person was to learn the skill book nothing would happen. This was a failsafe to prevent fools from biting off more than they can chew.

Due to its unique and unorthodox nature, the Manual had no rating, because in the hands of someone unskilled it can produce a G+ user at best. While in the hands of powerhouses it can even match some SSS skills.

Earlier on within the Atlas Columns, Will had entered a bind. He did not have materials to cultivate his body, but he did have something else. Radiant Energy and Bloodlust. Back on Earth, Will had started with method two. He already knew that he could use intent as energy. He used concentrated Bloodlust to harm himself and Radiant Energy to heal himself while practising Primordial Refinement.

He had been slowly using Bloodlust and Radiant Energy to refine his body, but now he was given a superb opportunity to accelerate the process.

Will applied the skill as his body underwent countless restructuring processes. Will was feeling incredible pain, and his senses were now more acute thanks to the fusion of his scattered minds so he felt more pain than he should. This pain served to further accelerate Primordial Refinement bringing forth superb results. Will was killing multiple birds with one stone.

Flowing Tide Restriction brought him to a state of balance in regards to his three vessels while Primordial Refinement strengthened his weakest vessel. Further lessening the gap between Will's body and his Soul.