Aspect of Death

The sound of bones breaking filled the air.

The endless battle between an unmovable force and an unstoppable object. That is what this is.

As Orion killed Alucard once again he was filled with unimaginable frustration. Beelzebub would always be just out of his reach. The demons genius showing in this battle as he predicted all of Orion's actions. Practically flowing threw his grasp and then counterattacking.

Giving Alucard enough time to revive, once again, and attack him. Their teamwork is impeccable. As Beelzebub fazes threw his arrows and delivers a haymaker to his face, Alucard climbs out of Orion's shadow and releases multiple souls from his body. Making them bind the demigod in place.

Allowing for the devil to unload punch after punch to Orion's stomach. His arms blurred from the sheer speed that they traveled at. All of this causing Orion to cough up blood and grit his teeth in annoyance.

He reluctantly accepts the fact that he will need to use more power. So he speaks the true name of one of his noble phantasms.

"Artemis Hagnós!"

The love of the moon goddess descended upon reality to attempt a drastic strengthening. Not the real Artemis of course. She was far to week to able to change the tide of this battle. But thanks to her and Orion's legend such a outcome is possible. Her love turning Orion into a one man army.

"Nah! Is that the power of friendship!? The legendary plot device that ends overpowered antagonists!?" Alucard yelled out.

Beelzebub reacted quickly as his shadow expanded. Thousands of demonic beasts being created in a instant. The imagination of Beelzebub allowing Annihilation Maker to create demonic beasts beyond anything it has ever made before.

They all rushed at Orion as he smashed them to bits. His new and improved strength proving to be to much as it never took more than one swing of his club to kill them. Even the beasts made for long range would get shot down by Orion's arrows. Truly, no beast can escape him.

Getting back in the fight, Beelzebub tapped The Staff of Apomyius on the ground. Sending his vibrations threw it and causing an earthquake that caused Orion to lose his footing. He appeared above the falling superhuman smacking the skull part of his staff to his head and sending more vibrations. Once again damaging his brain.

Alucard picked up his pace by summoning his own weapon. The Jackal.

It takes the shape of a handgun

It takes the shape of a handgun. This gun being made especially for Alucard by Aizen. There is no way to load the gun in a traditional sense and is not even powered by the users energy source. Its ammunition is souls.

By transmitting one of his many souls within the chamber of the Jackal it will be shaped into a bullet readied to be fired. As its ammo is spiritual and not physical it only attacks the targets soul and ignores physical defenses. Making this gun on the level of a Noble Phantasm.

So as Orion staggered to get up he was surprised when he was met with Alucard standing before him with a crazed grin on his face. With a large black gun being pressed underneath his chin.

*Bang!*

The spiritual bullet ripped threw Orions soul. Having never faced this type of attack made him very susceptible to it. Causing him to scream out in pain. His showing pure agony at the harm to his soul.

He could no longer afford to hold back. He will kill that annoying cockroach here and now. He jumped back and dropped his club to the ground. Holding his bow with both hands as he charged up his last noble phantasm.

Beelzebub widened his eyes as he watched Alucard rush at Orion. The vampires vanity would be his end. That Noble Phantasm is his only true weakness. In the end Beelzebub stabbed his staff into the ground and activated his defensive technique. He will not take this attack lightly.

 He will not take this attack lightly

"Sorath Samekh! (Gates of Hell)"

His vibrations created a strong barrier around him as he braced himself. With Alucard doing to exact opposite. Nothing can kill him and even if it can he would welcome it. Alucard fears nothing. Absolutely nothing.

As Orion finished charging up his noble phantasm he looked at the beast a few feet away from him and grinned. He aimed his bow directly at the vampire as Alucard fired another bullet at him.

"No Beast is Beyond My Arrows Reach! This is your end, Abomination! Orion Hórkos!" Orion yelled as he released his noble phantasm.

The bolt of orange energy ripped threw Alucard with ease. Killing him in a instant as the bolt continued past him towards Beelzebub. The devil who prepared for his attack was also caught off guard. As the the bolt ignored his defensive technique and killed him and leaving nothing left.

As his noble phantasm ended Orion looked at the vampire at his feet. Who even with his millions of souls could not revive. As every time he tried he was killed instantly. This being an effect of his noble phantasm. As long as Alucard exists in his range he will continue to die until he is truly dead.

Now all he has to do was wait.

And as he waited he was caught by surprise when a gigantic blast of dark red energy tore threw the underworld and created a hole all the way threw it. He was then forced to knell as the power of Tiamat washed over the entire dimension. Her power alone being enough to suppress him.

He cursed which ever person was foolish enough to anger her. That is when he heard a voice.

"So they are dead? Disappointing but expected. There wills and desires were far to week."

 Orion tried as hard as he could to at least move his head. The power of Tiamat still keeping him in place.

"Don't bother. The primordial mother is enraged, as she should be."

  He then heard footsteps as the being walked in front of him. Upon seeing him, he was filled with fear. The cold gaze of the man, no monster before him sent chills down his spine. 

"I should thank you. They have both outlived their usefulness. Beelzebub already has a replacement who will be far more competent and Alucard just got his replacement as well.  So thank you, Orion. If you did not kill them then I would have."

The man then reached out his hand and grabbed the the corpse of Alucard and absorbed all of the hundred's of millions of souls within his body. His power growing to a level of power than Orion has only seen in Gilgamesh. He would be dead if the man did not hold his power in a different dimension.

"Now I must be leaving. I cannot keep mother waiting after all. Goodbye, Orion."

With a simple wave of the mans hand Orion ceased to exist. With a simple gesture his soul was erased. That is how simple it is for the entity's new power after absorbing 300,000,000 souls. Once again he has reached new heights.

For that is his purpose. To stand above all others is the only objective of...

Aizen Sosuke