CHAPTER 72

Tessa's POV

The ringing sound of my phone wakes me up from my deep slumber. I groan and stretch my hand to pick my phone from the side drawer with my eyes still closed. 

When the phone is in front of me, I open my eyes to take a peek at who it is. Trevor's name flashes across the screen and my eyes open wide.

Trevor and I haven't talked ever since he called me before I left for the award night. I felt used and didn't bother to call him and he hasn't called either until now. 

What the hell does he want? I ask myself.

This is the same person I gave my body to, who promised me heaven and earth if I gave him what he needed so I can get what I also need in return. He only used me. I was so stupid to have let him have his way with me. 

Father will definitely disown me if he gets to know I had sex with Trevor. He was mad at the sex with Damien and he refused to talk to me for days but I know if he knows about what happened between Trevor and me, he won't hesitate to disown me, just the way he did with my elder sister, Freya.

He didn't want her to be married to the man she is married to. Freya loved him and he loved her too. Father refused to give them his blessings and Freya eloped with him. He disowned her on the phone.

Initially, I was glad Freya was out of our lives. Father loved her dearly and I envied her for the kind of attention and love she gets from our father while I was still little. 

Freya left when I was 18 years old and my father's love shifted to me. I enjoyed it all, forgetting my sister exists, not caring to know if she was faring well or bad.

Years later, I realized how much I loved her. I missed her badly, my mother does too and she is patiently waiting for her to come back home to us.

The phone in my hand begins to ring again, pulling me out of my reverie. I reject the call and drop the phone furiously. I don't want to talk to him and I don't want to hear whatever he has to say. I can do this my way, without his help.

Even though I still love Aidan, I am already getting tired of these games. I am hoping my plan this time will work. I want him to divorce Anna so I can get close to him again, let him have sex with me so I can become pregnant. If it doesn't work, I guess I am going to just give up. I am beginning to feel Aidan doesn't deserve all the stress and effort I am exerting into having him which is becoming an unrealistic dream.

He isn't the only man that I like. I like Damien too, but I am still mad at him. I like William and Tony too. Besides, there are a lot of them out there.

My phone rings again and I pick it up angrily to shout at Trevor to stop calling me when I see it is dad. I heave a sigh of relief and roll on my belly on Zoe's large bed. She has gone to work since dawn and I have been sleeping since she left.

"Hello, dad", My voice is down.

"Princess, I'm so sorry. I got your message very late last night", he apologize.