The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (5)

On the third day after being brought home, Shen Qiu squatted in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and stared blankly all day.

    The new home is on the 23rd floor of the community, and you need to take the elevator to go out, not to mention, because I heard Qin Yan tell how he slipped away from the house.

    Shen Qiu's new owner specially bought window locks online and hung them where Shen Qiu couldn't reach.

    The door was locked at any time, and the two ways out were blocked. Shen Qiu let out the eighth sigh of the day.

    Xing Lu couldn't laugh or cry.

    Xing Lu is the name of Shen Qiu's new owner, she is a strong woman with a successful career, she is really kind to Shen Qiu.

    Before picking Shen Qiu back, all the cat facilities were prepared.

    Luxury cat climbing frame. There are many cat litters and scratching boards with unique shapes and many options.

    Even in a house of 100,000 square meters, a room is specially set aside as a cat room.

    What we eat is the most suitable raw meat for cats, all of which are edible meat sources.

    At the first meal at the new owner's house, Shen Qiu ate a full belly and hiccupped non-stop, which was photographed by Xing Lu and admired by Yang Yue.

    The next day, he was taken to take a bath, and he took a grooming package worth 888, and by the way, he had a cat version of the spa.⁽¹⁾

    The long hair after washing is like using Rejoice, and the oil is shiny.

    Shen Qiu sincerely sighed that it is really nice to be a cat.

    However, he was determined, and on the third day he began to make plans to return to the Criminal Investigation Brigade.

    Just facing two locked roads...

    Maomao is helpless.jpg.

    Xing Lu saw bitterness and hatred from the cat's face, so she couldn't help but rua the cat's head.⁽²⁾

    "Okay, don't even think about going out with your little head. Mom is going to work, so be good at home."

    Shen Qiu lowered his eyes and pretended not to hear.

    Xing Lu didn't care, she stroked the hair from head to tail, finished sucking the cat very satisfied, and went out with her bag.

    Shen Qiu followed the part-time workers before when they went out, so Xing Lu was very careful when opening the door, and at the end she didn't forget to point to Shen Qiu, as if to say: Be safe.

    Shen Qiu licked his paws and sighed.

    No matter how good the new life was, it couldn't compare to the days when he was on duty at the police station. He ran around the house and set his sights on the locked door again.

    Use your paw to gesture, and start to study how to open the button below.

    The two paws were closed and tried to turn around, but the cat's claws could not use force at all.

    He changed the method again, hung his whole body on the lock, and swung vigorously in the direction of unlocking.

    Don't say it, it's really useful.

    The lock was unlocked with a "click"!

    "Meow!" I said that there is nothing that can't trouble the future police meow!