Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (26)

The purple-blue parrot with gorgeous feathers caught everyone's attention in an instant. Brother Chao nodded in satisfaction when he saw their astonished gaze.

"Come on, let's make fortune and treasure, and say Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone."

Shen Qiu:...

He made a bird face and stared at him with small eyes.

It's a pity that the eyes are too small. In the eyes of Super Brother, he just thinks it's a parrot playing cute, and grabs the parrot with a smile.

Pat his forehead, like coaxing a child.

"Honey, repeat what I taught you just now."

Speaking, he rummaged in his pocket and found a shelled peanut.

Crush and put it in the palm of your hand.

"I'll give you something to eat."

The big parrot grinds its beak and stares at the man's lush hair with straight eyes.

If he hadn't been thinking about killing all these guys, he would definitely slap him now, and he would never dare to hit parrots again!

But...the bird had to bow its head under the eaves!

The big parrot lowered his noble head and muttered, "Gong Xi Fa Cai."

Chao Ge Le narrowed his eyes and handed the peanut to the parrot's mouth.

Shen Qiu endured it for a long time before she didn't nudge the man.

Brother Chao was satisfied, "From now on, the lucky bird will be our company's lucky bird! The lucky bird will be delivered to the door automatically, what does this mean?"

The crowd shook their heads.

"This means that our company has a lot of luck! We will be favored by the God of Wealth! Maybe our investment will pay off! At that time, everyone will be able to get ten or even twenty times the salary go home!"

"Do you like this kind of day?!"

Someone stood up and shouted, "Like!"

Shen Qiu raised his eyes and saw that it was the tall guy who sucked.

A person spoke, and the bottom immediately began to sparsely agree.

Brother Chao didn't seem to notice this hesitation and continued, "Do you want to make a lot of money! Make more money!"

"Think!"

Successfully aroused everyone's emotions, Chao brother raised his hand and pressed down, signaling everyone to stop.

"Everyone is a person who wants to make money. It is our fate that we can make money in the same company, so I won't talk nonsense to everyone."

"Last time I told you in class, let you call more relatives and friends over, as long as you call one successful, I will give you the head fee."

"If your relatives come and provide startup funds to the company, then I will use half of the funds to give you a commission."

"I know many of you still doubt the authenticity of this, so I'll show you today."

Brother Chao said here and looked at the crowd.

"Someone told me who was calling my cousin, stand up and let me see?"

Shen Qiu also looked over, and at a glance he saw the tall man who was dragging the short man to stand up.

He was different from the seriousness when he told the short man before. At this time, the whole person seemed particularly simple and honest.