Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (4)

Rescue has a dog nose, he has a bear nose.

If there are search and rescue dogs, why can't there be search and rescue bears? !

Panda Cub clenched the bear paws, eager to try, and began to draw a beautiful blueprint for the future in his heart.

Inspired to let the father of the country award him a medal! Be the world's first rescue bear!

Finally, when he returned to the cave, Mama Xiong yelled at him sharply.

Mama Xiong pointed to the corner of the cave, "Go, go there and stand for me!" The

panda cub had a crooked, round head, and Heidou's eyes were full of doubts.

"Huh?" Mama Bear?

"Don't be cute! It's useless to be cute! Do you know how dangerous what you did today?!"

Those black bean eyes seemed to widen a little, with disbelief.

"Mother Bear..."

"Don't call me Mom! I don't have a cub who puts himself in danger like you!"

Mother Bear got angry.

Seeing Mama Xiong's eyes full of seriousness, Shen Qiu realized this.

He clicked his mouth and wanted to explain, but Mother Bear didn't want to listen to the child's sophistry, and just wanted to teach her a lesson, this ignorant and sinister cub.

He buried his head directly on his stomach, and covered his semicircular ears with two bear paws, as if he didn't want to hear it.

"Punishment to stand!"

The plump panda cub walked to the corner of the cave and stood still, facing the wall in thought.

Glutinous rice balls are super wronged.jpg.

He thought about waiting for Mama Xiong to stabilize before doing ideological work.

As a result... the next day, Mother Bear began to warn him every day about how dangerous it was outside.

Why is there a takin at the foot of the mountain? If he runs around like a panda cub, he will be smashed into a pulp by the takin.

Why are there traps set up by bad humans in the dense forest? My favorite is a silly cub like him who likes to run around.

In short, she said everything in the most dangerous situation. Fortunately, Shen Qiu is an adult soul, otherwise...he was afraid that he would have been frightened and stayed in the cave without daring to go out.

Sighing, Shen Qiu followed Mother Xiong's instructions and climbed to the top of the tree.

Under the tree, Mama Xiong praised him without hesitation.

"My silly cub is awesome!"

Shen Qiu climbed down expressionlessly, while thinking: Mommy Xiong, I can be happier if you remove that word silly.

Since saving Pan Wen, Mama Xiong directly believed that she had given birth to a silly child with a worrying IQ, and she has been calling him a silly boy ever since.

Shen Qiu: ... Mama Xiong, can you have more confidence in your cub? Your cub is not only not stupid, but also extremely smart!

Climbing down from the tree, Shen Qiu rubbed the panda's paws and followed Mama Xiong to the opposite hillside, where the whole hillside was covered with fresh and tender bamboo.