Chapter 4

Bella's pic above played by Ajiona Alexus

Bella's (POV)

I'm sitting in Antone's lap in the lunchroom with my tongue down his throat when I see my sister walk in with Antone's sister. I immediately start calling her names so that I can fit in with the popular crowd. Everyone is laughing. I should feel bad because she is my sister but I don't. It serves her right because my Dad thinks she is so special. He treats her like a princess. Sure she has straight A's and does everything he expects of her. I know I screw up but hell, I'm his daughter too.

Baila and Beck got brand new cars as pre-birthday gifts and I have to ride to school with that b**ch just because I wrecked my last 3 cars. We're rich. Daddy could just buy me another one but he won't. He said I can work at his business a few hours a day like Beck and Baila and buy my own. Hell to the naw. Why should I do that when I know that I will be Luna of the Midnight Moon Pack? They are almost as rich as we are.

We just humiliated her and she ran out of the lunchroom. She won't tell anyone because I threatened her what will happen if she ever tells. I will make her pathetic life even more miserable than it already is.

I can't wait until we shift tonight. The legend says that one of us is the Golden Wolf gifted with special powers from the Moon Goddess. I just know that it is me. That will make my mate and I more powerful than any couple. We will be a super couple. Baila is weak and pathetic so I know it won't be her.

Beck is a softy that is always running after Baila to check on her but I guess his compassion will be part of what will make him a good Alpha. He is a good big brother; however, I am a little jealous of how he and my Mom and Dad are closer to Baila.

Just wait until the party and they see me as the Golden Wolf.