Chapter 13

Alpha King Zan

The birthday party has ended. After meeting with Alpha Breckley and Luna Brinn, Breck and his new mate Elle, I am now snuggled up with my beautiful mate in her bedroom. I can't believe she is the Golden Wolf. Her parents gave us their blessing. Her Dad knew she was my mate. That's why he was pushing her to come to the palace on the guise that she would be training the she-wolves.

She goes to get up and I grab her hand wondering where she is going. She goes into the ensuite to run a bubble bath and beckons for me to come with her. I didn't know my shy mate had a kinky side to her. After a long relaxing bath while we enjoyed a nice conversation, we're now back in her large king sized bed. I'm only in my boxers while she is in a tank and booty shorts.

Looking at her long caramel legs and voluptuous boobs is doing things to my manhood. I'm ready to mark and mate her. I wonder if she is really ready for that. We both have saved ourselves for our mates. We will be each others first.

I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately. She rubs her hand across my manhood. I say "Careful kitten! Are you ready for this?"

She moans and continues stroking me. I flip her over on her back and kiss her hard. I slip her tank and shorts off before removing my boxers. I admire my mate's beautiful body as she moans under my touch.

I slowly enter her breaking her barrier. I start off slowly to get her use to my size. As I make love to my Queen, she is calling out my name. I love the way Zan rolls off her tongue. She bucks her hips up and I know she's getting close. I find her sweet spot in the crook of her neck and just as she is about to release, I sink my canines in and mark her as mine.

She flips us over and just as my release is coming, she sinks her canines in and marks me as hers. "Mine she says!"

"Yours I say!"

I wake up to my beautiful mate with her head on my chest. "Wake up beautiful! It's time for you to pack so I can take you to your new home."

She sweetly smiles and pecks me on the lips and says, "I'm already packed since I was suppose to be coming to train anyway."

I rolled her over on her back and say "Well we have time to make love again!" She smiles and nods. I will never get enough of her.

We take a shower together and get ready to leave to start the rest of our lives together.

My Mother is already preparing for her coronation as Luna and Queen of all werewolves.