Chapter 9

Beck pic above

Beck pic above

Beck (POV) Party Time

I am so nervous. I can sense my mate here. "I can't wait to meet her" I say to my best friends, Kane and Jaques. They both said "Yea man, I know what you mean. I can sense my mate here as well."

This is the moment we've all been waiting for. All three of us saved ourselves for our mates. Not all of us are man whores like Antone. I feel sorry for his mate. Maybe it's my skanky sister, Bella. They deserve each other. I love my sister but she is nothing like Baila.

Well, here goes nothing. It's time to enter the ball room. As soon as the doors are opened, my eyes bug out of my head for two reasons. One, I've never seen Baila look more beautiful and wow is she fit. Two, I am the luckiest wolf in the world because standing beside Baila is my beautiful mate, Baila's best friend, Elle. I always had a crush on her and I love her already. We both whisper "Mate" and close the gap between us. I lay a passionate kiss on her beautiful lips not caring that I now have her red lipstick on my lips. I can't wait to feel her body next to mine.

Baila has the biggest smile on her face as she tells us how happy she is that her best friend will be the Luna of our pack. I look over to see Kane with his arm around Winter and Jaques in a lip lock with Paisley. Harper is standing with her Mate. Harper is the oldest child of Alpha Chaz so she is their future Alpha. Her mate is an Alpha of a neighboring pack and they will be combining their packs since they are both Alpha and neither wanted to leave their responsibility.

I'm so happy that my best friends have found their mates, the future Beta female and Gamma female and I have found my beautiful Luna.