Chapter 83

CARTER P.O.V.

Baby? I yelled coming into the house.

Hi daddy! The girls smiled as they was eating dinner at the kitchen table.

Hi babies! Where ya mama? I asked kissing both they foreheads.

Upstairs! Harmony answered picking up her iPad and a piece of chicken.

I kicked my shoes of and ran up the back steps. "Baby?!" I yelled out again.

In here! Her soft voice said back. I came into her room and she was in the bathroom in the tub. "Why are you yelling?!" She asked sitting her phone down.

I closed the door and sat on the edge of the tub. "Yo baby daddy Dante he was in the streets?"

Some what, he was selling weed here and there I think he tried to sale some coke but I don't know. Why what's up?

You know who he was dealing for or anything?

No...I didn't know nothing about what he was really doing I always told him if he got caught in the streets I would always hope I got to be his PO.

So you don't know nothing?

No, why?

Cause I think I killed his ass before I got some answers.

What you mean?

You had a parolee by the name Wuan Knay before?

Yeah how you know?

He's been trying to do business with me for a while but I don't get into that shit with the Chinese I was gone give him a shot and had a meeting with him earlier.

Okay....what does that have to do with Dante?

When I was doing what I was doing to him I seen he had a sneak head tattoo on the side of his neck. Wuan Knay has one just like it on the side of his neck. Wuan his the leader of the sneak heads. He brands everyone that works for him. This isn't just an ordinary tattoo though. The skin is carved out and replaced with ink.

So you think Dante was working with him?

I wouldn't say with him but definitely knew someone of a higher position close to Wuan or just for him.

Well Dante is dead so...

Exactly! And if Dante is dead Wuan knows something cause he's being very persistent with working with me and he said something about "keeping friends and family close especially if they are a PO" I didn't catch the rest what he said but I didn't like it....and starting tomorrow you and the girls are going to have round the clock security.

Security? I can handle myself!

Asia this is something you are not fighting me on. Ima dangerous ass nigga but he's a different type of dangerous and I promise you on every fuckin thing that I ever loved and I mean everything I will paint the whole entire country of China red behind y'all.

Okay....we'll what do you need me to do?

Nothing right now. I wouldn't ask you to do anything! Just keep living life like we been doing being a wonderful mom and my fiancée. If something happens that you need to be aware of than I'll let you know.

Okay, Carter be safe!

I will be baby! I leaned in and kissed her.

Daddy!!! Daddyyyy!! I heard I'lan yelling my name.

What I'lan? I yelled back.

The door?!

I'll be back! I got up from the tub and went downstairs. "You answered it?" I questioned as I reached the kitchen.

No!

I opened the front door and Wuan and two of his men stood behind him. He smiled widely holding a big champagne bottle. "Fuck is you doing at my house?!" I questioned coming outside closing the door behind me.

I thought we could talk business over dinner? What do you say pal?

I told you if I was interested in business I'd give you a call right!

Yeah but who wants to wait? Look I think you could be a really good asset to my team.

To your team? I laughed. "I don't join teams!"

Right solo man! Look on this piece of paper (his man handed him a piece of paper and he handed it to me) is a number of what I can offer you up front with 100 girls!

I opened the paper and seen that he was offering me 720 billion dollars. "I don't see traffic!" I balled the paper up and threw it in the bushes.

It's good money in this business you think about it! Goodnight Mr. Mitchell! He smiled before walking back down the stairs. His driver opened the door for him and he got in the car and they drove away. I pulled my phone out and called Max.

I want security here tonight right now! I said into the phone as I watched them drive away.