• 7 • erotic showers and cherry pops

His hands choking you, vision gone hazy.

Bouncing against the wall with high tension, vigorous friction. Only his cock, dense growls and violent, bloated lips made sense.

He'd started fucking you slow, steady and steamy. Biting his lip and greedily watching his torso snuggling into your inner thighs, pressing hard against your privacy before pulling back to do it all over again. The calculated movement of his hips was too erotic, the wild stare at his dick penetrating your little hole, your little hole stretching, encompassing him in it. His tip disappearing inside your snugness.

His pelvis was crushed into yours with a manly force. Your legs shivered, cries emanating from deep inside. His macho style was too much for your tiny pussy.

The slow pace was long forgotten now, for good. You started massaging your boobs and that's when he sort of...lost it. Your fluffy ass was groped for support and the snapping of his hips became erratic. The lustful cries of your lips went berserk, both of you grinding for contact against the other's part. Trying to get more. Let the pace increase.

Your hair were wet but still sexily jumping because of his ruthless thrusts.

"Go- Oh, fuck, Jungk- that's ju- fuck," you sob, feeling his power increase when you stutter and cry at his merciless fucking.

Lines of water dribble down, curve along his perspiring muscles. The colour of his tattooes seem to mix with the flowing water, your mind feels colourful. Shaded with his shades of hot sexiness, lasting ability and his intolerable beauty.

His face is concentrated with ferocity, solely focused on his dick travelling deep each time. Hitting that sweet, little spot each time. Nutting your unused walls and setting you ablaze with wild, sultry echoes of his husks and stormy thrusts.

Your boobs rise and fall in the same fashion as your body, it's not endurable. Aroused, his red-blooded, tattooed hand squished your breast into his palm. Fondling at it, messing with your little bud and tracing the area around it.

His other hand was down, on your clit, stimulating it in circles. The rough touch on your sensitivity was enough to provide more lube to his cock, to spear in with more ease. He kept torturing your clit, your toes curled inwards and mind numb and fogged. Impossible to form thoughts. His fingers pressed a little harder down on the nub, surprising you yet again at his finesse. His expertise in making your body spasm and thrast so skillfully in his control.

No words said, he had managed to take control of your mind and body with just his sex game. To say you were chuffed would be a disrespect.

His fingers enter his mouth, a layer of saliva spit on them and the warm fingers thumb against your pussy, deliciously. Mulling the drenched skin, sensually, and scooping up your wetness, applying it back on your clit. He knows damn well how to stimulate you. The overjoyed way of your body told you that you had already come once on his cock. The liquid on his fingers had your cum, for sure. You felt like you were over the fucking moon, that happens only when you've come.

Perhaps, he knew you had cum but was still going strong as ever. Crushing you into the wall.

Very corresponding to his personality, he's not all that vocal while doing it. But, the occasional grunts and growls are just mouth-licking tasty. When you see his Adam's apple bob and mouth not being able to contain those rich moans, it's fun. He can't control falling in love with your body.

Jeon Jungkook is weak for something and that's your body. Blows you away, that's for sure.

Moments later, his thrusts hit back in circles as his hip twirl in it's mastered movements. You're pathetically wrecked already, no chance you'd be able to walk without limping some. He had made sure people would look at you smirking while you walked the University corridors and whisper: she definitely got laid last night. You didn't get laid at night, you got laid in fucking bright daylight.