𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty one ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME WE ARE IN A BOAT WITHOUT AN ACTUAL CAPTAIN?" Penelope asked the boys and all of them laughed, while the girls had an not so sure look on their faces

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME WE ARE IN A BOAT WITHOUT AN ACTUAL CAPTAIN?" Penelope asked the boys and all of them laughed, while the girls had an not so sure look on their faces. Tom had just announced that he would be the captain, as he knew how to control a yacht. The ten friends were in Monaco, admiring the perfect sun, something that did not last long as Penelope had already started complaining. The girl was not so fond of the idea Tom be the captain, as she did not trusted him at all. The girls tried to change her mind and after two hours, of laughing and yelling, the group began its holidays. Jennie was with her boyfriend, Theo, in one of the corners of the yacht, Ria and Penelope were inside their room playing with their makeups, the rest of the boys were talking with Tom, while Elena was with Savannah. She was Oliver's, Lando's older brother, girl and she was 26 weeks pregnant. The two women were talking all the afternoon and stopped only it was time to go and prepare the dinner. The two of them were responsible for the breakfast and dinner, while Jennie, Penelope and Ria were for the cleaning. The girls had made it clear that they did not trust the boys in those, so they had stated that they would do that.

While they were preparing the dinner, Oliver had joined them in the kitchen and hugged his girl from behind, giving her a kiss on the cheek, as Elena was there too. "Hello to the most beautiful woman in the world and to Elena" he greeted them and sat next to Savannah, who was making the salad. Savannah smiled at his gesture, while Elena gave him a playful glare, before laughing and greeting Oliver too. She had met the couple only hours ago on the airport, but she had came close to them. Oliver felt like her older brother, not that she didn't have - she had two older brothers Tom and George - and Savannah like her older sister. "So, why are you here? You can't spend some hours away from your girlfriend?" Elena asked him and Oliver rolled his eyes annoyed, but laughed too. "As much as I want to hate you I can't, because your my brother's friend and as I assume from what I watch savannah's new best friend. So, no I won't say something bad to you" he started and patted her shoulder, sending her a smirk. Elena sighed and put her hands in the air. "Okay, I take everything I said back. How is my new friend? To what we have the pleasure to join us here, while you could be with the boys until the dinner is ready?" she asked him again. "Well, I came to tell you that Max made a mistake. He did not calculate the things correctly, but it doesn't matter now. So, we will spend our whole week at the south coast of France. What do you think?" he informed the two girls and looked at them. Savannah gave him a look that was screaming it was the best mistake Max had ever done, while Elena didn't care at all. She had just joined them for the company, she had not gone there for Italy, Croatia or Greece. Now that she was thinking of that, it was impossible to go to all the three countries, with staying at each at least two days.

 Now that she was thinking of that, it was impossible to go to all the three countries, with staying at each at least two days