𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ALL THE FRIENDS WERE APPRECIATING THE SCENERY IN FRONT OF THEM

ALL THE FRIENDS WERE APPRECIATING THE SCENERY IN FRONT OF THEM. The sea was calm, while the sun was shining. Lando was applying sunscreen in Elena's back, while Oliver and Max were making sure that the jet skis were ready for one last time. In the afternoon they would leave from the south France and they would return to Monaco, where a van would wait for them in order to transport them to the airport. Lando's hands were massaging Elena's back, making the girl love every move he was doing. The sense of his hands at her body was becoming an addictive idea, not that she mind it at all. Oliver came up, where everyone else was and informed them that the jet skis were ready. All the boys left and went down, leaving the girls alone. Then Ria proposed to them to jumped from the yacht, an idea that Elena and Jennie found amazing, while Penelope had decided that she would spent some time with Savannah. The three girls went on the corner of the yacht and at three they jumped off. The water was a little cold, but their bodies temperature became stable again after few minutes. The boys had noticed how the girls were inside the water and they approached them carefully.

Lando gave his hand to Elena, but instead of Elena climbing up on the jet ski, she pulled him inside the water. Lando, thankfully, succeeded to take a deep breath before his head had gone under the water, pulling with him Elena too. The two of them had opened their eyes inside the water, looking at each other, before getting on the surface again. After they stabled their breaths, Lando made Elena's body be as close as it could be to him. Her legs went around his torso, while her arms around his neck, a place that was feeling like home for Elena. Being so close to Lando was making her feel herself and safe, two feelings that she would always love. "At least now I can do this" Lando said, before pressing his lips against hers, without anyone else seeing them as the jet ski was covering them. The kiss deepened and Lando bit Elena's bottom lip, allowing him deepen even more the kiss. Elena smiled into the kiss, making Lando doing the same. The two of them did not step away from each other, like their kiss was the last oxygen atom in the world. "As much as I like it, I think it is time to return to the others. What do you think?" she asked him and he nodded. He knew that if they wanted this to work out, they had firstly to keep it a secret from the media and fans and from some friends too (Max), as they could not contain their excitement and post it on the socials.

 He knew that if they wanted this to work out, they had firstly to keep it a secret from the media and fans and from some friends too (Max), as they could not contain their excitement and post it on the socials