-𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ love ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

p a r t  t w o

to the world you
may be one person,
but to one person
you are the world

The story has practically ended, however I have some ideas that I wanted to share with you. The next few chapters will describe how the life of our loved Elena is and what problems she has to face as she starts her new journey.

The message that I wanted to spread through my book is that you never have to doubt yourself. Life might be tough sometimes, although you-we should never quit. It is okay to feel like you have not achieved enough or to feel like you could do more. The secret to that is to be motivated from these thoughts. Do not just sit around and wait for others to come. Do what you believe is the best for you.

In the book Elena thought that tennis would be her whole life. She had not thought that maybe a person could change her whole life and perspective, however Lando came and everything changed.

She understood that tennis was not what she wanted to do her whole life and it is okay not to be alone. Many people think that you have to achieve things alone, but in reality you will need friends that will help you in order to do that. It is not easy always to be alone.

Although, Elena did not quit at all. She might have changed her profession, but her willingness to work for what she really wants has never stopped.