Chapter Eighteen

THANKS TO ALL MY FANS IT WAS JUST A KISS IS NUMBER 361 ON THE WHAT'S HOT LIST! CAN I GET A WHAT, WHAT?! I KNOW, YOU GUYS ARE THINKING, "THIS CHICK IS WEIRD. WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT BEING NUMBER 361?" IT'S A START AND YESTERDAY I WAS NUMBER 700 SOMETHING. IS THAT NOT AN IMPROVEMENT?

AND ALSO IF YOU CLICK WHAT'S HOT, HUMOR AND THEN ROMANCE. I'M ON TOP OF THE THIRD PAGE! THIRD PAGE!! out of a hundred! You have to admit that's a bit impressive. and thank so much and here's chapter eighteen! 

ENJOY!

Ten minutes later, I noticed that my cell phone was gone. I groaned and left my room. Ugh. Those stupid hoes are still here! Hailey was yapping loudly about Jack like they were the only people that existed in the world. Jessica was beside her, a tissue pressed to her nose. I walked past them and Jessica flinched. Wow, that girl is really scared of me. Awesome! I exited the dorm and saw Brandie and Jade strolling by, hands locked. How cute. I smiled at them and headed for the library.

            The library was pretty abandoned right now. I guess most kids like to study in their dorms. I went to the spot where Scott and I were. No cell phone. WTH? I retraced my steps throughout the library. Still no phone.

            I went to the front desk, where that mean old woman who hates children sat. I leaned over the counter and saw her sides were hanging off the chair. What age does your ass start sagging? Ew.

            "What do you want, Tedi?" she growled.

            "I just wanted to say hi and see how your divorce was coming along." I muttered, putting on a sweet smile. I hated this lady. Once you lose something here, she takes it and sells it on eBay. No joke.

            The librarian raised her eyebrow and I think I saw a smile on that wrinkly face, "Cut the bullshit. What do you really want?"

            My smile fell, "I lost my cell phone here, did you, by any chance, sell it for drugs?"

            "You lost a phone? Hm, I haven't seen one but if I see it, I'll contact you." She smiled.

            I narrowed my eyes, "Of course you will."

            I started to turn away and I heard her laugh, "Thanks for some good drugs."

            SHE DID SELL IT! I whipped around and she just laughed, "I'm joking!" She better be. I sauntered out of the library and gave up. Yeah, I give up easily but for all I know that stupid librarian already sold it over the Mexican border.

            "Tedi!" I turned around and got slammed into. We both slammed into the ground.

            Sam grinned down at me, "Thanks for breaking my fall."

            I smiled weakly, "Thanks for breaking my back."

            Sam helped me up and I saw Natalie. She looked uptight as usual. And she still had no neck. She knotted her fingers with Sam's.

            "Hey guys."

            "We need to talk." Natalie said and glanced at Sam, "Go away."

            "But_" Sam whined and she locked lips with him.

            She smiled, "I'll see you later."

            Sam grinned goofily and sauntered off.

            "What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

            "Why the hell is Hailey Grange all over Jack? Why is that every girl has him except you when it's so obvious you two like each other?"

            I sighed. Not this, "Some stuff happened during Spring Break and it didn't work out."

            "Stop lying to me. I already asked Jack and he said you kissed another guy while you guys were dating. What the hell, Tedi?"

            I didn't want to remember this stuff, "The guy kissed me by force. I was about to smash his balls when Jack saw us. You know how many times I had to repeat that to Jack and he still won't take me back. I'm done running after him all the time. He's not with all this trouble."

            She raised an eyebrow, "He's your soulmate. You guys are both stubborn and obnoxious. You'll never found a guy like that, Tedi. I fought me for him and fought that stupid whore Hailey."

            "Will she become my friend like you?" I asked, jokingly. I will never be Hailey's friend. I'd rather have my hand chopped off, "And you know, I thought we'd be together yesterday but he keeps coming up with these random girls EVERY freaking time, we get somewhere. For once I just want us to be alone and finally figure something out with out being interrupted 24/7."

            Natalie grinned wickedly, "That's not possible."

            "Yeah, I know."

            "We'll figure out a way because honestly, when Jack and me dated all he talked about was you. How he loved your red hair and especially your eyes. He would not stop talking your eyes."

            My eyes? What was so great about my eyes? Who cares? It's just so cute to know that he was thinking about me. I smiled.

            "Well, I'll see you around then." Natalie grinned and ran off.

***

            I spent an hour looking for my damn phone. I swear I think it really did get sold for drugs. Who worse.... Eaten by the trees. I glared at the trees as I headed for my dorm.

            "Tedi!" Maggie ran at me, grabbing my hand, "Brandie fainted! Come quick." OMFG. I ran after Maggie, following her to our dorm room. I saw Brandie collapse on the floor, M&M beside her as well as Natalie. I bent down beside Brandie, "Dude, are you okay?"

            "She's not okay!" M&M wailed.

            "I'm going to call the cops," I yelled as I got up. Just then, Brandie woke up. I was about to hug her but instead, I got shoved into my closet. WTH? I stumbled over my clothes and fell onto the ground.

            "Ow!" I heard a guy's voice. The Boogeyman was in my closet!? OMFG! I screamed and the guy sat up, covering his hand over my mouth. I turned and saw Jack. Jack Gold was in my closet?! And I was sitting on his lap. The door slammed shut. Natalie, Brandie, M&M and Maggie lied to me to bring me in here. I heard the door lock click.

            I was locked in a closet with Jack Gold.

FML.