[06]

The ground shook underneath their feet and Red Robin quickly pulled Spoiler back, just in time to miss getting burnt to a crisp by the flames that erupted out of nowhere.

"What the hell...?" Steph exclaimed, looking back at Tim to see if he was okay too or not.

"I knew there was something here," he looked even more determined to find out what exactly was there and who was keeping Batman hostage.

"Red Robin, you must not break in, not at any cost," Alfred's voice reached him and he paused, knowing he had promised Alfred and couldn't go against it.

"But he must be in there!"

"Remember your mission, you must not take any extreme measures," Alfred reminded him and he gave in but his eyes were still focused on the place where the flames had erupted from.

"We might have to put the fire out or else it might catch onto the trees and burn the whole forest down," Steph spoke up.

But Tim had taken her hand, making her hide in the bushes with him, "I am certain whoever made this fire erupt will look after the extinguishing too if they have sense. I feel like this was no coincidence."

True enough, a pipe emerged out of the tree right behind the spot and extinguished the flames. Red Robin and Spoiler waited for anything else to emerge but there was nothing.

"See, I told you this place is fishy," Tim remarked, "and it's very cleverly concealed. Oracle, can you find something from the footage?"

"Running mass detection tests," Alfred replied, "you two are close to a bio-dome and there is an intricate network of landmines underneath, judging by the disturbances in the magnetic field of this area. You must be very careful."

"That's all the more reason for us to believe that Batman is being held nearby," Tim remarked, "can you send us the generated image of the mass detection test?"

Shortly after, his watch beeped and he pressed a button, pulling up a hologram image that showed the exact location of a bio-dome. It was a spherical structure made of a very clear material that was reinforced with fiber framing.

"Looks right out of a futuristic movie," Steph remarked, "how can we not see it out here?"

"It's camouflaged," Tim replied, picking up a stone, "we can check though."

He threw the stone right at the place where the dome was supposed to be located and true enough, it bounced back with a slight thump. 

"What do we do now?" But it was clear that he was thinking about breaking in.

"Wait for backup," Steph and Alfred both told Tim because they knew he wasn't going to back off after coming this far.

Tim frowned and picked up another stone, throwing it at the dome even though Steph tried to stop him. Whether or not some supervillain was using that place as a hideout, throwing stones at it was definitely not a good idea.

***

"They are throwing stones at my house!" Olivia shrieked, hearing another stone strike the dome, "do you have any idea how will I repair it if it got damaged? This whole thing will need reassembling and I ain't got that kind of money to pay for it!"

"But you set the vigilantes on fire," Bruce remarked, not knowing how long he would have to put up with her throwing a tantrum, "throwing stones is nothing compared to that."

"Their fault for staying in one place for too long," she was panicking because she had never faced such a situation before.

"Do you normally burn any people who pass by your place and accidentally stop in one spot?"