𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗚𝗨𝗡?

"Stiles!" I had yelled, running over him at the too busy party.

We had find out where Brenda and Stiles were, but we got there a little too late. Stiles was drugged and was laying on the ground, and I have never run so fast.

Right now, he had just woken up. "Hey, you're okay," I whisper and he frowns. He was looking around disoriented and I smile. "Hi." I say again, smiling at him. "This is the second time we've met like this." I say and feel someone stand behind me. I look to see it's Minho.

"Welcome back you ugly Shank." He says and I roll my eyes. He needs a punch in the face. Stiles sighs, sitting up he groans a little and then I hear Jorge yelling at the man that drugged him.

"I suggest that you talk! You son of a bitch!" The man gets punched by Jorge and we all just watch. "Dammit!" The man yells and spits out some blood.

"I'm sorry. You're going to have to leave my house." He says and Stiles, Newt and I collect around the scene.

"Looks like you've been having fun." Newt says and I smile. "I wish we were there. I'm up for a well deserved party." I say and Newt shrugs, nodding in agreement.

"Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Where's the right arm Marcus?" I look at the swollen eye, and the busted lips, around the very black and blue face.

"Wait this is Marcus?" Stiles asks and Marcus chuckles. Marcus was Jorge's informant. Yet no information has been spread.

"The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of this operation?" He asks and Jorge grabs his hair, pushing him back while he whines in pain.

"I know you know where they hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal." He says and Marcus starts laughing. "You can come with us." Jorge says, holding out his hands in opportunity.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal." If he says WCKD, than I swear to god.

"You're the one who taught me. Never miss an opportunity." He starts laughing again, man that laugh annoys me.

"What's he talking about?" Newt asks and Marcus answers. "I'm talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure kids in, they get drunk, have a good time. And then later, WCKD comes in, they separate the weed from the chaff." I clench and unclench my fists, trying to stay calm while Marcus is laughing again.

"I change my mind hermano, I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge kicks Marcus, making him fall back in the chair he was tied to.

Jorge grabs his gun, putting it in his face while gagging him with his other hand. "Talk!" He yells and Marcus finally submits.

"Okay, okay! Jesus!" He yells and I smirk. "But I'm not making any promises! These guys like to move around." Jorge nods at Stiles, and with his help they lift the chair back up.

"They have an outpost in the mountains. But that's a long way away and you got half of WICKED on your ass. You're never gonna make it." He laughs again and this time, so does Jorge.

"Not on foot. Where's Bertha?" He asks and Marcus' lips start wobbling. "Not Bertha..."

We got Bertha.

"Okay, she's ready, let's go." He says and I glance at Stiles. "I'll be there in a sec," I say and they all just look at me with questioning gazes. "I'm gonna ask him about the train station." I whisper to stiles and he nods. "She'll be right back." He says and I wait until they all leave.

I turn around, a small smirk on my mouth. "You really think I'm gonna let you live after what you've done to my friends? And all those kids?" I ask and he swallows.

"You're not gonna kill me." He says and shrugs. "Besides, they'll hear a gunshot." I slowly grab the knife that was laying there on the cabinet.

"Who says I have a gun?"

~697 words~

Oop.